RADIANT, COMPLETE RANGE OF Hyaluronic Acid FILLERS.
RADIANT DERMAL FILLER
STRICT MEDICAL USE.
Innovative and Versatile:
Use of innovative DDCl-OT (Dynamic Double Cross-linked Optimization Technology). A wide variety of HA concentrations for unique rheological properties. Agile operations for responsive sourcing, training and product development.
- HA concentration 26 mg/ml.
- Indication Indicated for conditions such as age-related facial volume deficit.
- Depth of injection Intended for injection only into the subcutaneous and upper periosteal tissues, or into the deep dermis.
- HA concentration 23 mg/ml.
- Indication Indicated for conditions such as premature aging of the skin and to correct structural defects of the face such as asymmetry, contour deformities, loss of volume of the lips, cheeks, chin and bottom face.
- Injection depth Intended for injection into the deep dermis or the labial mucosa.
- HA concentration 20 mg/ml.
- Indication Indicated for facial volume correction.
- Injection depth Intended for injection in the supraperiosteal or subcutaneous area.
- HA concentration 12 mg/ml.
- Indication Indicated for the correction of medium depth wrinkles such as forehead wrinkles, frown lines and nasolabial folds.
- Depth of Injection Intended for injection into the mid to deep dermis.
G’ modulus of elasticity (average, Pa):
- RADIANT ULTRA 451
- RADIANT DERM 278
- RADIANT SOFT 182
- RADIANT FINESSE 84
Tan δ relative proportions of elastic and viscous moduli G''/G' (average):
- RADIANT ULTRA 0.136
- RADIANT DERM 0.169
- RADIANT SOFT 0.144
- RADIANT FINESSE 0.185
Extrusion force (N):
- RADIANT ULTRA<30
- RADIANT DERM<30
- RADIANT SOFT<30
- RADIANT FINESSE<20
All testing was performed at Dr. Korman Laboratories facilities. The measurements are presented in average values.
High safety standards
Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a naturally occurring substance that is the basis for more than 90% of dermal fillers used worldwide. Radiant fillers are manufactured in Israel according to the highest global safety and quality control standards.
Unique DDCl-OT technology (Dynamic Double Cross-linked Optimization Technology). State-of-the-art manufacturing, R&D and quality control. Performance proven by benchmark tests and studies. A versatile collection of premium fillers for a range of indications. Rheological properties similar to leading alternative fillers.
• Manufactured in Israel to the highest global safety standards.
• In-house manufacturing, R&D and quality control.
• Full traceability to ISO 13485 standards.