RESTYLANE LYFT LIDO (1x1ml)/EX PERLANE LIDO QMED GALDERMA
MEDICAL USE. The product is intended to be used only by authorized personnel in accordance with local legislation, trained in the appropriate injection techniques.
RESTYLANE LYFT is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds) and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
RESTYLANE LYFT FOR ENHANCE. TO PROVIDE SHAPE AND DEFINITION TO YOUR FACIAL CONTOURS.
Can help to enhance your facial balance by providing more definition and shape. For wrinkles that benefit from a deeper injection.
To treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines). Powerful tool for shaping facial contours, and provide minor to moderate contouring of the cheek or eyebrow area, accentuating the existing features.
RESTYLANE LYFT, formerly known as PERLANE, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face.
RESTYLANE LYFT is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance.
Technologie NASHA (Non Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid).
RESTYLANE LYFT is a sterile gel of hyaluronic acid generated by Streptococcus species of bacteria, chemically cross-linked with BDDE, stabilized and suspended in phosphate buffered saline at pH=7 and concentration of 20 mg/mL.
RESTYLANE LYFT has a larger gel particle size and is used for deep lines, facial contouring, and lip enhancement.
It is injected into the deep layer of the dermis.
- The gel is supplied in a prefilled plastic syringe 1x1 mL.
- The syringe is packaged individually in a blister, with two 29G x 1⁄2” Ultra thin wall needles.
- The needles have been sterilized using irradiation.
- The product is for single use only.
- To ensure traceability the package includes patient record labels that should be attached to patient records.
- Cross linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg/mL
- Lidocain 0,3%
- Technologie: OBT (Optimal Balance Technology)
- Phosphate buffered saline pH 7 qs ad 1 mL.
- HA CONCENTRATION: 20mg/ml HYALURONIC ACID
- LIFTING CAPACITY: HIGH Volume effect.
- GEL FIRMNESS: Firm
- DEGREE OF RETICULATION: 5/5
- PARTICLE CALIBRATION: 3/3.
- Restylane Lyft have a larger gel particle size to deliver lift, fill and volume.
DEPTH OF INJECTION:
Deep derm, hypoderm surface.
- 1 PREFILLED SERYNGE 1x1ML
- RECOMMENDED NEEDLES:
- 29G 1/2
1 pre-filled serynge of 1 ml
Up to 12 months.
Very strong projection capacity and very firm product.
TYPES OF SKINS:
Normal and thick skin.
RESTYLANE LYFT LIDOCAINE
TO PROVIDE SHAPE AND DEFINITION TO YOUR FACIAL CONTOURS. High volume effect
Deep wrinkles and folds, facial contouring.
Natural-looking volume and definition for your cheeks.
Help to enhance your facial balance by providing more definition and shape. RESTYLANE LYFT
is indicated for implantation into the deep dermis to superficial subcutis for the correction of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds.RESTYLANE LYFT
products can help to enhance your facial balance by providing more definition and shape.
It is also a powerful tool for shaping facial contours, and provide minor to moderate contouring of the cheek or eyebrow area, accentuating the existing features.
RESTYLANE LYFT indicated for implantation into the deep dermis to superficial subcutis.
AREA OF INJECTION:
- Minor or moderate cheek or chin contouring and augmentation.
- Lip enhancement. Contouring eyebrow area.
- Forehead lines.
- Glabellar lines. Smile lines.
- Nasolabial folds, laugh lines, from nose to mouth. Perorbital lines as crow’s feet.
- Restoring lost volume to the facial features that have developed deep wrinkles and folds over time.