RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT LIDO SKINBOOSTER (1x1ml) GALDERMA QMED
MEDICAL USE STRICT. Reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because they require a medical procedure. Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Injectable Gel with LIDOCAIN. RESTYLANE is a product developed for aesthetic purposes. RESTYLANE should be used by trained members of the medical profession only and only intended to be administered by authorized personnel in accordance with local legislation.
RESTYLANE Skinboosters are a part of Restylane treatments which are clinically proven to offer improvements to skin health by gradually increasing elasticity, improving roughness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and other imperfections such as acne scars.
Results are assured, long-lasting, and supported by 12 years of clinical experience.
The treatment is accurately performed with the unique SmartClic system.
RESTYLANE Skinboosters is versatile and effective solution for skin concerns in the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT is a NASHA Medical device gel manufactured by Q-Med (now part of Galderma), the maker of the popular RESTYLANE, dermal fillers; aimed at a whole new approach to skin rejuvenation.
A fresh approach to skin rejuvenation, designed to deliver hydration and improvements to skin imperfections resulting in radiant, healthy skin.
RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT LIDO is a sterile, transparent gel of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
It is supplied in a glass syringe. The product has a built in dose-guide, Smart Click System, which when activated creates a clicking sound to indicate each injected dose. The 1 ml syringe gives approximately 100 doses.
The contents of the syringe are sterilized using moist heat. The product is for single use only.
Disposable 29G TW (thin-walled) needles,sterilized using ethylene oxide, are provided. To ensure traceability the patient record label (part of syringe label) should be attached to patient records.
SKIN REJUVENATION FOR DELICATE DAMAGED SKIN. FOR REFRESH AND RADIANCE.
RESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT is intended to improve the elasticity of the skin in the lower cheek/jawline in the face and upper neck. It should be injected in the dermal layer of the skin.
The addition of lidocaine provides increased overall treatment comfort RRESTYLANE VITAL LIGHT works by replenishing hyaluronic acid under the skin and is suitable on delicate skin where damaged skin is hard to conceal, such as the neck, décolletage and backs of the hands. Treatments with Restylane Skinboosters are scientifically proven to improve skin quality and can be used to rejuvenate for example the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
RESTYLANE VITAL REFRESH products can help to gradually improve your skin’s condition, increasing elasticity, and reducing fine lines and imperfections. RESTYLANE VITAL Skinboosters improve the skin’s quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin. The treatment improves the skin’s firmness, elasticity and radiance.
MODE OF ACTION:
This product is naturally integrated into the skin where it helps to improve the elasticity of the skin.
This is accomplished by the water associated with the stabilized hyaluronic acid in the gel.
The unique characteristics of the gel help maintain the effect for a long period of time.
TYPE OF SKIN:
Delicate skin and moderate photoaging.
- Non-Animal cross-linked Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA) technology gel 12mg/ml + 0,3 % Lidocaine.
- CONCENTRATION IN HA: 12mg/ml of TECHNOLOGY NASHA TM crosslinked hyaluronic acid. By bacterial fermentation from streptococci bacteria.
- Saline solution in phosphate buffer qs 1 ml
- pH 7
- DEGRE DE RETICULATION: Micronized particle. Particles smaller than Restylane Vital. Deep hydration.
- 1 pre-filled syringe for single use 1 ml
- 1 needle 29G 1/2
- 1 ml SMARTCLICK syringe
- 3X29G TW NEEDLE SMARTCLICK
Smooth, firm and radiant skin.
- Initially: 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Maintenance treatment: Every 6 to 12 months.
- Up to 9 months.
- To maintain the results of a lip treatment, it is usually necessary to repeat the treatment within 6 months.
Very hydrophilic coating product.
- Hydrating microinjections.
- Each treatment involves a series of hydrating microinjections of long-lasting hyaluronic acid, also called stabilised HA, a water-loving substance found naturally in the body that maintains hydration in the skin.
ZONES OF INJECTION:
Face, back of the hands, décolleté and neck.