MEDICAL USE. MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS III. For successful treatment it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on the injection techniques for soft tissue augmentation.
MERZ AESTHETICS PRODUCTS. WARNING: DISTRIBUTION FROM FRANCE TO U.S.A OF MERZ PORTOFLIO MEDICAL DEVICES SUCH AS BELOTERO, RADIESSE, ETERMIS IS PROHIBITED. IT'S A VIOLATION OF FDA LAW. ORDER WILL BE CANCELED.
is a sterile, pyrogen-free, viscoelastic, colorless, transparent gel made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin in a physiological phosphate buffer.BELOTERO INTENSE
is a resorbable injection implant for smoothing deep furrows and wrinkles as well as for restoring and building up the soft tissue volume (contours of the face, lip volume etc.).
It is also suitable for the correction of atrophic facial scars.
PRESENTATION BELOTERO INTENSE
- BELOTERO INTENSE is presented in a single use pre-filled sterile glass syringe 1 ml sterilized by moist heat.
- Sterile glass refilled syringe 1 ml.
- Needles 27G 1/2 X2 (0.4x13mm).
- Each box contains two sterile CE-marked hypodermic needles of 27G1/2 (0.4x13mm) and two traceability labels per syringe as well as instructions for use.
- Each box contains one instruction leaflet, one syringe, two traceability labels and two sterile CE-marked needles for single use only.
COMPOSITION BELOTERO INTENSE
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 25.5 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.: 1 ml
- BELOTERO INTENSE is an injectable resorbable implant indicated to fill deep wrinkles and folds, as well as to restore and enhance soft tissue volume (e.g. contours of the face, lip volume etc.).
- It is also suitable for correction of facial atrophic scars.
AREAS OF INJECTION
- BELOTERO INTENSE offers effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as:
- Severe nasolabial folds.
- Marionette folds.
- Deep oral commissures.
- BELOTERO INTENSE is designed to be injected into the deep dermis by a legally approved practitioner.
- BELOTERO INTENSE can be used for all skin types.
BELOTERO BY MERZ AESTHETICS RANGE
The BELOTERO products are designed for you to tailor an aesthetic solution for each patient depending on the skin’s structural and functional needs.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Belotero® Hydro is specifically designed for deep rehydration treatments.
- The recommended injection sites for skin rejuvenation with Belotero® Hydro are the face, neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.
- The smooth solution.
- Belotero® Soft is optimised for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its excellent cohesivity and its water binding capacity.
- This product integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in a very gentle way! Belotero® Soft is indicated for fine lines such as crow´s feet and perioral lines.
- Seamless integration.
- Belotero® Balance (also known as Belotero® Basic) is your choice for the correction of medium to deep lines such as perioral lines.
- Your natural choice for the correction of moderate to deep lines such as the lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines).
- The product can also be used for lip augmentation when you are looking to add volume to your lips and lip contour.
- The natural look.
- For a plumped and refreshed look, which fills folds and deep wrinkles leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
- Thanks to a balanced elasticity that safely provides optimal skin support, Belotero® Intense provides long-lasting results which enhance your satisfaction with your appearance.
- Effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as: Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, and cupid’s bow.
- Everyone will notice your refreshed look, but no one will know.
- Powerful volumising capacity.
- Live life at full volume! We are all born with a round face full of volume and fat that we lose naturally over time.
- Belotero® Volume is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss, designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume in areas such as cheeks, cheek bones, chin and temples.
- Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volume due to its tailored plasticity.
- Based on its balanced cohesivity, the product is long lasting and with no migration.
Belotero® Lips shape:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Shape is intended to give volume and to sublimate the upper and lower lips.
Belotero® Lips contour:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Contour is designed to define the contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow's feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures.
- Intense: Correction of deeper lines: nasolabial folds, marionette lips, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures, cupid's bow.
- Volume: Restoration of facial volume: cheeks, temples.
- Lips and shape: Sublimate the upper and lower lips. Contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.