SAYPHA FILLER (1x1ml)/EX PRINCESS FILLER (1x1ml) CROMA
IN 2019 CROMA PRINCESS BECOMES CROMA SAYPHA.
MEDICAL USE. Medical device only for professional use. CE Marked Medical Device class III. SMART - a unique method of cross–linking created by CROMA.
SAYPHA FILLER IS AN UNIVERSAL TREATMENTS.
SAYPHA FILLER is a viscoelastic solution monophasic, reticulated gel implant, based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin for the correction of moderately deep facial wrinkles and to augment lip volume.
Based on hyaluronic acid HA of non-animal origin, thus hypoallergenic.
SAYPHA FiILLER consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid obtained from Streptococcus equibacteria formulated to a concentration of HA 23mg/ml in a physiologic buffer.
Backed by the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid, this unique product reduces the look of wrinkles and creases.
TECHNOLOGY S. M. A. R. T. The hyaluronic acid in SAYPHA FILLER is cross-linked using Supreme Monophasic.
- 1 x 1ml : Box of 1 ml pre-filled syringe
- Needles : 2 X 27 G1/2 thin wall Terumo needles ( CE 0197).
- Two traceability labels.
- Cross-linked BDDE 2/4 Hyaluronic acid 2.3 % (23 mg/mL).
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid, formulated to a concentration of 23 mg/ml in a physiologic buffer.
- High molecular weight HA of non animal origin.
- Level of cross-linking 2/4
- Cross-linking agent : BDDE (9%)
SAYPHA FILLER is a UNIVERSAL product and appropriate for different aesthetic treatments such as the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds and lines as well as the enhancement of lip volume.
To increase lip volume, for reconstructive treatment, for instance, of facial lipoatrophy, debilitating scars, or morphological asymmetry. Elasticity is more pronounced than the viscosity.
Medium to deep dermis.
- Treatment is surprisingly simple and results are convincing a natural, youthful, radiant appearance.
- The treatment's results are immediately visible and long–lasting but not permanent.
Estimation duration in the skin is up to 9 months.
SAYPHA FILLER is made from non-animal hyaluronic acid and are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
That means no allergy testing is required previously to the treatment. The products are manufactured in Austria with a unique technology according to highest safety standards. The gels are absolutely pure, controlled and extremely well tolerated in the body.
AREA OF APPLICATIONS
- Nasolabial folds.
- Marionette lines.
- Facial depressions.
- TREATMENT SATISFACTION : nearly 98% patients are satisfied with our products.
- IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE : effectively after your treatment you see the result.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS : by formulation which shows an effect of severeal months.
SAYPHA FILLER by CROMA DETAILS
- Concentration HA : 2.3 % (23 mg/mL)
- Reticulating agent : BDDE 2/4
- Other ingredients : Phosphate-buffer, NaCI
- Dynamic viscosity (at shear rate 2 s-1: ) : 70.000 – 100.000 mPa.s.
- Needle: 2 x 27G 1⁄2 thin-wall needles
- Packaging : Box of 1 mL syringe
- Injection area : Mid to deep dermis
- Indication : Viscoelastic solution for the correction of moderately deep facial wrinkles and to augment lip volume.
- Estimated duration in the skin: Up to 9 months.
SAYPHA® Croma's range of hyaluronic acid fillers includes 6 products:
- SAYPHA® RICH,
- SAYPHA® FILLER (with / without lidocaine),
- SAYPHA® VOLUME (with / without lidocaine) and
- SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine.
SAYPHA® RICH (EC 0459)
- Regenerates the loss of hyaluronic acid due to aging, improves hydration, skin tone and elasticity and corrects fine lines.
- The product is injected into the superficial dermal layer.
SAYPHA® FILLER (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine (CE 0120)
- Corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and facial wrinkles and increases lip volume (only applicable for SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine).
- The product is injected into the intermediate to deep dermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® VOLUME Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Have been developed to correct deeper wrinkles and wrinkles and to restore facial volume / reshape facial contours.
- The product is injected into the deeper skin layer deep dermis or hypodermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Is used for facial tissue augmentation to correct lowering of the volume of the middle part of the face and to define the contours of the face as well as for reconstruction purposes, for example in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy.
- The product is injected subcutaneously, locally or in the deep dermis. All products are made from non-animal hyaluronic acid and are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
CROMA Pharma GmbH
Founded in 1976, CROMA-Pharma GmbH (Croma) is an Austrian family-owned company specializing in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid for the fields of aesthetic medicine, ophthalmology and orthopedics. CROMA currently manages 12 international sales companies and distributes its products in more than 70 countries. In its global sales network, CROMA focuses on its own brand products for minimally invasive cosmetic medicine. In addition to a wide range of hyaluronic acid-based fillers from its own production site, CROMA markets PDO tensor yarns, a Platelet Rich Plasma System (PRP) and customized skin care technology. within its core strategic markets.