SAYPHA VOLUME (1x1ml)/EX PRINCESS VOLUME (1x1ml) CROMA
IN 2019 CROMA PRINCESS BECOMES CROMA SAYPHA.
MEDICALE USE. CE Marked Medical Device class III. SMART - a unique method of cross–linking created by CROMA.
DESCRIPTION SAYPHA VOLUME
SAYPHA VOLUME is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, perfectly clear, colorless, isotonic, homogeneous and monophasic gel.
SAYPHA VOLUME is a highly cross-linked, biodegradable hyaluronic acid filler gel which is used to correct deep wrinkles and folds and scars, to increase and restore facial contour and facial volume.
SAYPHA VOLUME is a clear, colored, isotonic and homogenized injectable gel implanted in the deep dermis with a 27G1 / 2 needle, it is available with or without the addition of lidocaine for more comfort during the treatment.
TECHNOLOGY S. M. A. R. T is a unique method of crosslinking hyaluronic acid by CROMA.
PACKAGING SAYPHA VOLUME
- 1 x 1ml
- Box of 1 ml pre-filled syringe
- Needles : 2 X 27 G1/2 thin wall Terumo needles ( CE 0197)
- Two traceability labels.
INDICATION SAYPHA VOLUME
- SAYPHA VOLUME is indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles and folds, cutaneous depressions, facial contours and the creation of volume. For deep and volumetric treatments.
- Viscoelastic solution to increase or restore facial volume and to shape the facial contours.
- To increase or restore volume to the face.
- To remodel facial contours.
- To adress reconstructive purposes in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, debilitating scars or morphological asymetry.
COMPOSITION SAYPHA VOLUME
- It consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, formulated to a concentration of 23 mg/ml in a physiologic buffer.
- Cross-linked 3/4 Hyaluronic acid BDDE 2.3 %
- Cross-linked HA (23 mg/mL)
- Level of cross-linking 3/4
- Cross-linking agent : BDDE (14%)
- OPTIMAL SKIN-TOLERANCE by use of non-animal hyaluronic acid.
INJECTION DEPTH SAYPHA VOLUME
Injected in the deep dermis or subcutis.
DURATION SAYPHA VOLUME
INJECTION AREA SAYPHA VOLUME
- Volume of cheekbones.
- Nasolabial fold.
- Wrinkles of the puppet.
- Facial depressive.
RESULTS SAYPHA VOLUME
- TREATMENT SATISFACTION nearly 98% patients are satisfied with our products.
- RESULTS IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS by formulation which shows an effect of severeal months.
SAFETY SAYPHA VOLUME
SAYPHA VOLUME is made from non-animal hyaluronic acid and are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
SAYPHA VOLUME DETAILS
2.3 % (23 mg/mL)
|Agente de reticulación
|Dynamic viscosity (at shear rate 2 s-1)
90.000 – 135.000 mPa.s
2 x 27G 1⁄2 thin-wall needles
Box of 1 mL syringe
Deep dermis or subcutis
Viscoelastic solution for the correction of deep wrinkles and folds, to increase or restore facial volume, and to shape the facial contours.
|Estimated duration in the skin
At least 9 months.
SAYPHA® Croma's range of hyaluronic acid fillers includes 6 products:
SAYPHA® RICH, SAYPHA® FILLER (with / without lidocaine), SAYPHA® VOLUME (with / without lidocaine) and SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine.
SAYPHA® RICH (EC 0459)
- Regenerates the loss of hyaluronic acid due to aging, improves hydration, skin tone and elasticity and corrects fine lines.
- The product is injected into the superficial dermal layer.
SAYPHA® FILLER (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine (CE 0120)
- Corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and facial wrinkles and increases lip volume (only applicable for SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine).
- The product is injected into the intermediate to deep dermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® VOLUME Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Have been developed to correct deeper wrinkles and wrinkles and to restore facial volume / reshape facial contours.
- The product is injected into the deeper skin layer deep dermis or hypodermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Is used for facial tissue augmentation to correct lowering of the volume of the middle part of the face and to define the contours of the face as well as for reconstruction purposes, for example in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy.
- The product is injected subcutaneously, locally or in the deep dermis.
- All products are made from non-animal hyaluronic acid and are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
CROMA Pharma GmbH
Founded in 1976, CROMA-Pharma GmbH (Croma) is an Austrian family-owned company specializing in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid for the fields of aesthetic medicine, ophthalmology and orthopedics. CROMA currently manages 12 international sales companies and distributes its products in more than 70 countries. In its global sales network, CROMA focuses on its own brand products for minimally invasive cosmetic medicine. In addition to a wide range of hyaluronic acid-based fillers from its own production site, CROMA markets PDO tensor yarns, a Platelet Rich Plasma System (PRP) and customized skin care technology. within its core strategic markets.