RADIESSE (1x1,5ml) MERZ
MEDICAL USE. The injection of this product requires a technical medical procedure that must be performed imperatively by a doctor (doctor specialized in cosmetic dermo, dermatologist, plastic surgeon).
RADIESSE Contour & Define. RADIESSE is an injectable filler that contours and defines facial shape. After your treatment, when you look in the mirror, you should notice an immediate enhancement. RADIESSE also stimulates your body’s own natural collagen and elastin so that your skin stays firm and contoured and your aesthetic results are sustained. Radiesse restores skin on two levels. It achieves both immediate enhancement and sustained aesthetic improvement of facial shape and contours. RADIESSE demonstrates favourable rheological properties to create contours, shape and definition.
RADIESSE is ideally suited to support post-injection contours in the treatment of the lower face.
- STERILE (2) 27G T.W x 0,75'' 0,4 x 20 mm.
- The RADIESSE injectable implant is supplied in sterile and pyrogen-free form in syringes packed in aluminum pouches, which are themselves placed in a cardboard box for easy storage.
- Each unit consists of a pre-filled syringe.
INTENDED USE/ INDICATION
RADIESSE injectable implant is indicated for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and it is also intended for restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus.
The injectable implant RADIESSE is indicated for plastic and reconstructive surgery, and increased volumes byinjection into the deep dermis and subdermal, including the face area.
- Once injected, RADIESSE provides immediate volume and correction and also continues to work by stimulating the skin to produce its own natural collagen.
- Over time, the gel RADIESSE is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA-microspheres, leaving behind only the skin's natural collagen.
RADIESSE TRIPLE EFFECT
- Versatile filling: Safe, effective, and easy reduction of moderate to deep lines.
- Volume lifting: Lifting and contouring with collagen-induced volume enhancement.
- Skin rejuvenation: Long-term improvement of skin quality.
A HIGH DEMAND FOR BEAUTY TREATMENTS
- In recent years, aesthetic treatments have become more popular than ever.
- Facial treatments in particular are increasingly seen as a tool to fight the signs of ageing – a rational solution for an inevitable process.
- As one of the most favourite dermal fillers RADIESSE has just confirmed this trend – with more than 5 million syringes shipped worldwide.
- And the success story continues, because minimally invasive pro.
INJECTIONS AREA RADIESSE
RADIESSE and RADIESSE(+) LIDO Injectable Implants are FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. RADIESSE is also indicated for hand augmentation to correct volume loss in the dorsum of the hands. RESORBABLE. BIODEGRADABLE.
RADIESSE EFFECTIVELY REDUCES MODERATE TO DEEP LINES
RADIESSE is gently injected by your physician into the skin, usually in small amounts with a very fine needle. In addition to the immediate filling effect, the high-quality ingredients of RADIESSE stimulate your skin’s natural collagen synthesis. Because of its natural method of wrinkle correction and volume-lifting RADIESSE is increasingly becoming the favourite injectable filler of dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aesthetic physicians, and other medical professionals. RADIESSE treatment results are long-lasting, but not permanent. Many patients come back for repeat treatments because they are fully satisfied. 90 % of men and women are happy with the treatment results of RADIESSE.
With advancing age, loss of collagen or damage to collagen and elastin fibres in the dermis contributes to wrinkle formation. Marionette lines and nasolabial folds manifest as facial volume begins to deplete. The face begins to look tired, angry or sad even when we are in a fantastic mood.
Deep nasolabial folds give the face a tired and aged expression. In this woman, a single treatment with Radiesse® led to a pronounced correction. Following a touch-up 4 months after the initial injection, Radiesse® treatment effects were visible for more than one year. Nasolabial folds represent a major indication for injectable filler treatment. Radiesse® is an ideal filler for the nasolabial folds and provides long-lasting results.
Give the cheeks a smooth curve or enhance facial contours with RADIESSE. Moreover, by restoring lost volume, RADIESSE can effectively correct the hollowing that can occur with age or disease.
TREATMENT OF MARIONETTE LINES
The appearance of marionette lines renders the expression particularly unhappy or strict. A single treatment with RADIESSE immediately provides new volume and a mild lifting effect.
CONTOURING OF THE JAWLINE
Jawline contouring is gaining increasing relevance in the aesthetic practice. RADIESSE can be used to shape and redefine drooping jawlines and jowls.
FULL FACIAL LIFTING
RADIESSE can be used to achieve full facial correction. Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and pre-jowl sulci were treated with RADIESSE in a single session. Excellent results were visible already after 10 days.
IMPROVEMENT OF SKIN QUALITY
Treatment of cheekbones and pre-jowl sulci with Radiesse®results in a rapid lifting effect and improvement of overall skin quality. Depending on individual demands, supplementary treatment sessions may be necessary.
VOLUME REPLENISHMENT IN HANDS
Excessive age-related volume loss in the dorsum of the hand may be a medical indication for volumising. With RADIESSE, it is possible to achieve direct volume replenishment in the hand area.