STYLAGE S LIDOCAINE (2x0.8ml) VIVACY
Medical device only for professional use. STYLAGE S BISOFT LIDOCAINE is a Medical Device – Class III – CE Marking No. 0499. Injection is a medical procedure that requires experience and knowledge.
STYLAGE S BISOFT LIDOCAINE is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin, specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkles.
- STYLAGE S BISOFT LIDOCAINE with and without Lidocaine for superficial wrinkles and creased areas (dermis).
- STYLAGE S BISOFT instantly correct wrinkles.
- Specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkles.
The duration of the effect of a STYLAGE® S treatment is from 9 to 12 months.
Superficial to mid-dermis.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid IPN 16 mg/g-Like + Mannitol + LIDOCAINE 0,3%.
- Mannitol q.s. 1g.
- Phosphate buffer pH: 7,2.
- 2 x 0,8 ml pre-filled glass, sterile latex free syringes.
- 4 sterile 30G½ single use needles.
6 to 12 Months.
STYLAGE S BISOFT is injected into the superficial to mid dermis for superficial and average wrinkles, periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet), glabellar frown lines (between the eyebrows), fine cheek wrinkles, perioral wrinkles (around the mouth), oral commissures (marionette lines) and dark circles (eye hollows) in the tear trough area under the eye.