STYLAGE M BISOFT (2x1ml)
STYLAGE M BISOFT is a medical device only for professional use. Medical Device – Class III – CE Marking No. 0499. Injection is a medical procedure that requires experience and knowledge.
STYLAGE M is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkles even the deepest of wrinkles away from around the mouth.
STYLAGE M BISOFT BY VIVACY can instantly correct wrinkles. Specifically designed for medium to deep wrinkles.
- Correcting the worst of nasogenian folds.
- Treating superficial wrinkles and sagging chins folds to make them smooth and tight.
- Treating marionette lines around the lip corners.
- Eliminating nose hump and lifting the tip of the nasal.
- Shaping earlobe. Correction of the area around the eyes. Facial rejuvenation lifting loose skin and restoring skin firmness.
- Removal of the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid IPN 20 mg/g-Like + mannitol.
- 2 x 1 ml pre-filled glass, sterile latex free syringes.
- 4 sterile 30G½ single use needles.
- Mannitol q.s. 1g.
- Phosphate buffer pH: 7,2.
Inject between the middle and deep layer of the skin dermis, periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet), glabellar frown lines (between the eyebrows), fine cheek wrinkles, perioral wrinkles (around the mouth), oral commissures (marionette lines) and dark circles (eye hollows) in the tear trough area under the eye.
GAMME STYLAGE BISOFT BY VIVACY
A UNIQUE FILLER FOR EACH TREATMENT AREA.
NEW BOX BISOFT FOR FILLING AND SMOOTHING WRINKLES.
In 2019, VIVACY introduces Bi-SOFT®, a next-generation patented injection delivery system that reinvents the concept of a traditional syringe.
The new device has a unique design and provides greater precision, comfort and control to the physician during injection of VIVACY’s dermal fillers.
The new Bi-SOFT® syringes are ergonomically designed to be easy to use by young, as well as highly experienced users.
The concave-shaped surface of the finger flange with the lifted edges helps avoid a lateral sliding of the doctor’s fingers from the gripping surface, and thereby secure the injection gesture.