STYLAGE M LIDOCAINE (2x1ml) VIVACY
STYLAGE M BISOFT is a medical device only for professional use. Medical Device – Class III – CE Marking No. 0499. Injection is a medical procedure that requires experience and knowledge.
STYLAGE M BISOFT LIDOCAINE is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkles even the deepest of wrinkles away from around the mouth.
Specifically designed for medium to deep wrinkles.
- Correcting the worst of nasogenian folds.
- Treating superficial wrinkles and sagging chins folds to make them smooth and tight.
- Treating marionette lines around the lip corners.
- Eliminating nose hump and lifting the tip of the nasal.
- Shaping earlobe.
- Correction of the area around the eyes.
- Facial rejuvenation lifting loose restoring skin firmness.
- Removal of the wrinkles around the mouth.
- CROSS-LINKED Hyaluronic Acid IPN -Like 20 mg/g + Mannitol + Lidocaïn 0,3%.
- 2 x 1 ml pre-filled glass. Sterile latex free syringes.
- 4 sterile 30G½ single use needles.
- Mannitol q.s. 1g.
- Phosphate buffer pH: 7,2.
- Inject between the middle and deep layer of the skin dermis,
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet),
- glabellar frown lines (between the eyebrows),
- fine cheek wrinkles, perioral wrinkles (around the mouth),
- oral commissures (marionette lines) and dark circles (eye hollows) in the tear trough area under the eye.
GAMME STYLAGE BISOFT BY VIVACY
A UNIQUE FILLER FOR EACH TREATMENT AREA.
NEW BOX BISOFT FOR FILLING AND SMOOTHING WRINKLES.
In 2019, VIVACY introduces Bi-SOFT®, a next-generation patented injection delivery system that reinvents the concept of a traditional syringe. The new device has a unique design and provides greater precision, comfort and control to the physician during injection of VIVACY’s dermal fillers. The new Bi-SOFT® syringes are ergonomically designed to be easy to use by young, as well as highly experienced users.
The concave-shaped surface of the finger flange with the lifted edges helps avoid a lateral sliding of the doctor’s fingers from the gripping surface, and thereby secure the injection gesture.
-STYLAGE® Classic line
- Specifically designed to improve the appearance of superficial lines (STYLAGE® S) and moderate to severe wrinkles (STYLAGE® M and L).
- Correction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles (crow’s feet, glabellar frown lines, perioral lines), tear trough area treatment under the eye.
- Filling of medium to deep naso-labial folds, smoothing of wrinkled and sagging areas, marionette lines, cheek wrinkles, hollow temple area, nasal hump reduction or nasal tip lift, earlobe reshaping. Hand rejuvenation including volume loss treatment on the back of the hands. Correction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles.
- Correction of medium to deep folds. Correction of the area around the eyes. Facial rejuvenation by lifting loose skin and restoring skin firmness. Lip augmentation for improved contour and definition. Removal of the wrinkles around the mouth. Rehydration of the lips.
-STYLAGE® Volumising Range: XL and XXL
- Cheek and cheekbone enhancement for a more youthful appearance.
- Face oval and chin remodeling.
- Correction of mid-face volume loss.
-STYLAGE® Hydration and Revitalization: Hydro and HydroMax
- Improving skin hydration, elasticity and skin tone.
- Delaying appearance of the skin ageing process.
LABORATOIRE VIVACY AESTHETICS WITH STYLAGE
STYLAGE® is the first innovative monophasic Gels consisting of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (patented IPN-Like technology) and a natural antioxidant to reduce the visual effects of ageing.
It can be used for filling and smoothing wrinkles, natural lip correction, volume restoration, hydratation, chin remodeling, tear trough correction, neck, décolleté and hand rejuvenation.