PERFECTHA DEEP (1x1ml) OBVIELINE
PERFECTHA is a Class III medical device, in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive 93/42/ EEC. MEDICAL USE.
PERFECTHA DEEP is a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml. For regaining beauty with a natural look.
Formulated for deep wrinkles and furrows as well as lip augmentation.
PERFECTHA DEEP is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler that restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, cheeks and lip volume.
Your skin can be plumped to look beautifully health and your facial volume will be restored. Formulated for deep wrinkles and furrows as well as lip augmentation.
- Syringe: 1 x 1ml
- Needles: 2 x 27G ½
- Storage away from frost and light : Between 2°C and 30°C.
- HA 20 mg/ml
- 20 mg/ml of hyaluronic acid
- 8 000 gel particles/ ml.
- Particles size volumizing capacity : +++
- Injection: Deep dermis
- Duration: 8 to 12 months
- Deep skin depressions.
- Deep facial lines.
- Lip volume augmentation.
- Lip commissures.
- Contours of the nose.
- Nasolabial folds.
- Moderate chin projection.
- Moderate cheekbones augmentation.
Deep wrinkles. Nasolabial folds. Facial contour. Cheeks and chin. Lips contour et volume. Deep facial lines. Lips. Nose. Nasolabial folds. Marionette lines. Mouth frown. Cheekbones. Chin.
PERFECTHA provides optimal results with low injection volume. PERFECTHA is easy to inject due to excellent flow properties. PERFECTHA is long lasting with slow and uniform degradation. Perfectha has a hydrating effect.
OUR PERFECTHA RANGE (all products are CE Certified): Regaining beauty with a natural look. Perfectha® is the latest generation of hyaluronic acid filler for natural and long lasting results.
PERFECTHA, a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid is represented by a range of five different products: PERFECTHA FINE LINES, PERFECTHA COMPLEMENT, PERFECTHA DERM, PERFECTHA DEEP and PERFECTHA SUBSKIN.
PERFECTHA is a range of cross-linked resorbable hyaluronic acid (HA) gel intended for reconstructive purposes in the treatment, for instance, of facial lipoatrophy, or morphological asymmetry associated with the aging process or other underlying conditions.
The PERFECTHA product range is for intradermal and subcutaneous application and is implanted in the areas of the face and hands (PERFECTHA SUBSKIN) to fill skin depressions and also for the augmentation of tissue volume.
- PERFECTHA Fine Lines: For fine lines and superficial wrinkles. 0,5 ml (20 mg/ml, 180000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Derm: Formulated for most moderate corrections to the face and lip contour. 1 ml (20 mg/ml, 90 000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Deep: Formulated for deep wrinkles and furrows as well as lip augmentation. 1ml (20 mg/ml, 8 000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Subskin: Formulated for large losses of volume including augmenting the jaw, the chin and the cheeks as well as rejuvenation of the hands. 1 x 3 ml (20 mg/ml, gel 2000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Complement: Formulated for a retouch after botulinum toxin or peeling procedures. Chin augmentation. 0,8 ml (20 mg/ml, 180000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA is manufactured in FRANCE at the ObvieLine Laboratory located in Dardilly, nearby Lyon. Created in 2005 and acquired by Sinclair Pharma in 2014, ObvieLine Laboratory designs, develops and manufactures all the PERFECTHA range products.