PERFECTHA DERM (1x1ml) OBVIELINE
USAGE MEDICAL. PERFECTHA is a Class III medical device, in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive 93/42/ EEC.
NEW BOX. PERFECTHA DERM is a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml. Formulated for most moderate corrections to the face and lip contour. Glabelles, corners of the mouth. For regaining beauty with a natural look. For superficial and medium wrinkles. Facial lines. Frown lines. Lip contour.
DECRIPTION PERFECTHA DERM
- PERFECTHA DERM 20 mg / ml, 90 000 gel particles/ml. Formulated for most moderate corrections to the face and lip contour.
- Particles size: ++
- 20 mg/ml of hyaluronic acid
- INJECTION : Middle dermis
INDICATIONS PERFECTHA DERM
- Medium facial lines,
- Superficial and medium wrinkles.
- Facial lines.
- Frown lines.
- Medium skin depressions.
- Glabellae lines.
- Lip border
PRESENTATION PERFECTHA DERM
- Syringe: 1 x 1ml
- Needles: 2 x 30G ½
- It is expected to last 6 to 12 months.
- Storage protected from frost and light: Between 2 ° C and 30 ° C.
PERFECTHA provides optimal results with low injection volume.
PERFECTHA is easy to inject due to excellent flow properties.
PERFECTHA is long lasting with slow and uniform degradation and hydrating effect.
OUR PERFECTHA RANGE
(all products are CE Certified).
For regaining beauty with a natural look.PERFECTHA
® is the latest generation of hyaluronic acid filler for natural and long lasting results.PERFECTHA
, a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid is represented by a range of five different products: PERFECTHA FINE LINES, PERFECTHA COMPLEMENT, PERFECTHA DERM, PERFECTHA DEEP and PERFECTHA SUBSKIN.PERFECTHA
is a range of cross-linked resorbable hyaluronic acid (HA) gel intended for reconstructive purposes in the treatment, for instance, of facial lipoatrophy, or morphological asymmetry associated with the aging process or other underlying conditions.The PERFECTHA product range
is for intradermal and subcutaneous application and is implanted in the areas of the face and hands (PERFECTHA SUBSKIN) to fill skin depressions and also for the augmentation of tissue volume.
- PERFECTHA Fine Lines: For fine lines and superficial wrinkles. 1 ml (20 mg/ml, 180 000 gel particles/ml)
- PERFECTHA Derm: Formulated for most moderate corrections to the face and lip contour. 1 ml (20 mg ml, 90 000 gel particles/ml)
- PERFECTHA Deep: Formulated for deep wrinkles and furrows as well as lip augmentation. 1ml (20 mg/ml, 8 000 gel particles/ml)
- PERFECTHA Subskin: Formulated for large losses of volume including augmenting the jaw, the chin and the cheeks as well as rejuvenation of the hands. 1 x 3 ml ou 3 x 1ml (20 mg/ml, gel 2000 gel particles/ml)
- PERFECTHA Complement: Formulated for a retouch after botulinum toxin or peeling procedures. Chin augmentation. 0,8 ml (20 mg / ml, 180000 gel particles/ml).
is manufactured in FRANCE at the ObvieLine Laboratory located in Dardilly, nearby Lyon. Created in 2005 and acquired by Sinclair Pharma in 2014, ObvieLine Laboratory designs, develops and manufactures all the PERFECTHA range products.