RESTYLANE LIDO (1x1ml) GALDERMA QMED
MEDICAL USE STRICT. Reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because they require a medical procedure. Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Injectable Gel with LIDOCAIN. RESTYLANE is a product developed for aesthetic purposes.
Technologie: NASHA (Non Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid).
RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE is a clear, transparent and viscous gel supplied in a glass syringe together with a 29G Thin Wall (TW) or 30G needle(s).
The product is for single use only.
Restylane Lidocaine is a unique form of non-animal, stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHATM).
- RESTYLANE LIDO is a unique form of non-animal, stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHATM).
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide which occurs as an important structural element in the skin and in subcutaneous andconnective tissues as well as in the synovial tissue and fluid.
- Hyaluronic acid belongs to a group ofvery few substances which are identical in all living organisms.
MODE OF ACTION:
RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE acts by adding volume to the tissue, thereby restoring the skin contours or enhancing the lips to the desired level of correction. RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE is naturally integrated into the tissue and will in time undergo iso volemic degradation.
RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE has been enhanced with the addition of Lidocaine in order to reduce patient discomfort during treatment.
TYPES OF SKINS:
Normal to thick skin.
COMPOSITION OF THE GEL HA:
Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal biphasic fillers are synthesized for their efficacy in correcting aesthetic defects such as wrinkles, scars and facial contouring defects.
The fillers consist of crosslinked HA microspheres suspended in a noncrosslinked HA.
To extend the duration of HAs within the dermis and obtain the particle texturing feel, HAs are crosslinked to obtain the suitable mechanical properties.
- Cross linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg/mL
- Stabilized Technologie NASHA + Lidocain 0,3%.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%
- Phosphate buffered saline pH 7 qs ad 1 mL.
- HA CONCENTRATION: 20mg/ml HYALURONIC ACID
- DEGREE OF RETICULATION: 5/5
- PARTICLE CALIBRATION: 1/3
- LIFTING CAPACITY: Volume effect MODERATE.
- GEL TEXTURE: FIRMNESS VISCOSITY FIRM.
- DEPTH OF INJECTION: Dermis.
- RECOMMENDED NEEDLES: 29G 1/2
- Steriglide 25G
- BLISTER PACK Single-use glass syringe containing 1 mL
- 1 syringe pre-filled à usage unique 1x1 mL
INDICATION AND USAGE :
- FOR TREATMENT OF FINE LINES, WRINKLES AND FOLDS.
- RESTYLANE is intended to be used for facial tissue augmentation.
- RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE is intended to be used for facial tissue augmentation.
- It is recommended that the product be used for the correction of wrinkles and for lip enhancement.
- RESTYLANE should be injected into the middle part of the dermis layer of the facial skin or in the submucosal layer of the lip.
- RESTYLANE was the first product of its type and is now seen as the gold standard for diminishing moderate lines and wrinkles, such as those between the eyebrows, on the forehead and the bilateral lines between the nose and mouth.
Fine product and little hydrophilic.
- Mid derm/ Supra périoté: zone péri-orbitaire.
- It should be injected into the middle part of the dermis layer of the facial skin.
- Deeper injections into the subcutaneous fatty tissue or supraperiosteal layer are appropriate for areas with adequate soft tissue support and soft tissue cover such as midface and jaw line.
AREAS OF INJECTION:
Tear Troughs - Nasolabial Folds - Glabellar - Frown Lines - Smile Lines - Marionette Lines.
RESTYLANE BY RESTYLANE RANGE
RESTYLANE brings together two unique technologies (OBT and NASHA™) for the broadest range of HA Fillers - the choice to create the natural elegance patients desire.
- Established safety profile based on over 2 decades of experience.
- High patient satisfaction with 40 million treatments worldwide.
- Individualized treatments with the world's broadest portfolio of HA fillers.
Restore a youthful appearance: Fill lines and wrinkles. Replace lost fullness and volume due to aging.
- Restylane Fynesse™
- Restylane Refyne™
- Restylane Volyme™
Enhance the appearance: To create harmony and balance. To enhance shape, contour and definition.
- Restylane Defyne™
- Restylane Lyft™
- Restylane Kysse™
Restylane Skinboosters – A fresh approach to skin rejuvenation, designed to deliver hydration and improvements to skin imperfections resulting in radiant healthy skin.
Restylane Skinboosters are a part of Restylane treatments which are clinically proven to offer improvements to skin health, gradually increasing elasticity, improving roughness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and other imperfections such as acne scars.
Results are assured, long-lasting, and supported by 15 years of clinical experience. Over 5 million treatments have been performed to date. The treatment is accurately performed with the unique SmartClick™ system. Restylane Skinboosters is versatile and effective solution for skin concerns in the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Restylane Vital Skinbooster
- Restylane Vital light Skinbooster