SCULPTRA (2 flacons de 5 ml) SINCLAIR
MEDICAL USE STRICT.
SCULPTRA MAY STIMULATE COLLAGEN GROWTH WHICH HELPS TO RESTORE FACIAL
VOLUME AND THE LOOK OF FULLNESS TO WRINKLES AND FOLDS OVER TIME.
SCULPTRA is a unique collagen stimulator, poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA, Sculptra®, Sinclair Pharmaceuticals) for facial rejuvenation.
SCULPTRA is an FDA approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen an underlying cause of facial aging for results that can last more than two years.
SCULPTRA is a biocompatible and biodegradable injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid that naturally stimulates your cells to produce their own collagen.
SCULPTRA is a volumiser designed to stimulate collagen. Your natural beauty in total discretion.
COMPOSITION FOR EACH VILAS of SCULPTRA
- 150 mg d’acide L-polylactique
- 90 mg de carboxyméthylcellulose sodique
- 127,5 mg de mannitol apyrogène
The result gives a more youthful and natural-looking appearance.
SCULPTRA literally refreshes the way you look by restoring skin’s own natural contours and smoothing out wrinkles, creases and folds.
Traditional dermal fillers only address wrinkles, line and folds; SCULPTRA works differently.
SCULPTRA replenishes lost volume by stimulating growth of your own natural collagen to treat the underlying causes of facial ageing.
- SCULPTRA is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments.
- SCULPTRA works differently.
- SCULPTRA replenishes lost volume by stimulating growth of your own natural collagen to treat the underlying causes of facial ageing.
An average of 3 injection sessions with an interval of 4 to 6 weeks between each session work to produce a refined, more youthful-looking appearance.
SCULPTRA replaces lost collagen in the middle to lower face and chin area.
It treats the following areas:
- -Upper Face: Sculptra is used to treat temples
- -Middle part: Nasolabial folds
- Tear through check augmentation: Submalar volumising
- -Lower part of the face: Marionette lines, Pre-jowl sulcus, Mandibular line.