BELOTERO BALANCE LIDO (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
MEDICAL USE. Class III medical devices. To guarantee the success of the treatment, the practitioner must have undergone specific training on injection techniques aimed at restoring facial volumes. Good knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the site to be treated is required. This treatment should be given under appropriate aseptic conditions.
BELOTERO BALANCE implant (Injectable hyaluronic acid) package is provided sterile.
BELOTERO BALANCEis a prescription injection that is approved to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to severe nasolabial folds (the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
BELOTERO BALANCE is a sterile, bioresorbable, non-pyrogenic, viscoelastic, clear, colorless, homogeneous gel device.
BELOTERO BALANCE is a bacterially fermented, injectable, hyaluronic-acid-based dermal filler.
After extraction and purification, hyaluronic acid manufactured from streptococcal cultures is cross-linked with a binding agent 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether (BDDE) in two consecutively executed reactions and reconstituted in a physiologic buffer at pH 7 and concentration of 22.5 mg/mL.
- BELOTERO BALANCE is presented in a 1 ml sterile glass syringe for single use, sterilized by moist heat.
- Each box contains two sterile CE-marked hypodermic needles of 27G1/2 (0.4x13mm) and 30G1/2 (0.3x13 mm) and
- two traceability labels per syringe as well as instructions for use.
- Glass syring profiled 1 ml
- Needles 27G 1/2 X2 et 30G X2
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 22.5 mg + 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.: 1 ml
- 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride.
INTENDED USE/ INDICATION
- BELOTERO BALANCE is an injectable resorbable implant indicated to fill moderate facial wrinkles and folds as well as for lip enhancement.
- It is also suitable for correction of facial atrophic scars.
ZONES OF INJECTION
BELOTERO BALANCE is indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Moderate perioral lines.
- Nasogenous wrinkles.
- Glabella folds.
- Folds of bitterness.
- Lips (contours).
- Commissures of the lips.
BELOTERO BY MERZ AESTHETICS PRODUCTS RANGE
The BELOTERO products are designed for you to tailor an aesthetic solution for each patient depending on the skin’s structural and functional needs.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Belotero® Hydro is specifically designed for deep rehydration treatments.
- The recommended injection sites for skin rejuvenation with Belotero® Hydro are the face, neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.
- The smooth solution.
- Belotero® Soft is optimised for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its excellent cohesivity and its water binding capacity.
- This product integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in a very gentle way!
- Belotero® Soft is indicated for fine lines such as crow´s feet and perioral lines.
- Seamless integration.
- Belotero® Balance (also known as Belotero® Basic) is your choice for the correction of medium to deep lines such as perioral lines.
- Your natural choice for the correction of moderate to deep lines such as the lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines).
- The product can also be used for lip augmentation when you are looking to add volume to your lips and lip contour.
- The natural look.
- For a plumped and refreshed look, which fills folds and deep wrinkles leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
- Thanks to a balanced elasticity that safely provides optimal skin support, Belotero® Intense provides long-lasting results which enhance your satisfaction with your appearance.
- Effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as: Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, and cupid’s bow.
- Everyone will notice your refreshed look, but no one will know.
- Powerful volumising capacity.
- Live life at full volume! We are all born with a round face full of volume and fat that we lose naturally over time.
- Belotero® Volume is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss, designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume in areas such as cheeks, cheek bones, chin and temples.
- Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volume due to its tailored plasticity. Based on its balanced cohesivity, the product is long lasting and with no migration.
Belotero® Lips shape:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Shape is intended to give volume and to sublimate the upper and lower lips.
Belotero® Lips contour:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Contour is designed to define the contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow's feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures.
- Intense: Correction of deeper lines: nasolabial folds, marionette lips, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures, cupid's bow.
- Volume: Restoration of facial volume: cheeks, temples.
- Lips and shape: Sublimate the upper and lower lips. Contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.