BELOTERO SOFT LIDO (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in sensitive skin areas and in a very gentle way! FINE LINE CORRECTION AND DEEP REHYDRATION. SKIN REJUVENATION. Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 20 mg/ml + 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride.
BELOTERO SOFT LIDO (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
MEDICAL USE. MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS III. BELOTERO SOFT is designed to be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis by a legally approved practitioner. For successful treatment it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on the injection techniques for filling wrinkles and folds. MERZ AESTHETICS PRODUCTS. WARNING: DISTRIBUTION FROM FRANCE TO U.S.A OF MERZ PORTOFLIO MEDICAL DEVICES SUCH AS BELOTERO, RADIESSE, ETERMIS IS PROHIBITED. IT'S A VIOLATION OF FDA LAW. ORDER WILL BE CANCELED.
BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is a sterile, pyrogen-free, viscoelastic, colorless and transparent gel composed of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin in physiological phosphate buffer. BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is a resorbable hyaluronic acid gel intended to reduce small wrinkles on the face, for example smile lines around the eyes, smoker's lines around the lips. BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is suitable for the correction of surface wrinkles in sensitive areas of the skin. It ensures optimal correction and smoothing of fine lines.
PRESENTATION BELOTERO SOFT LIDO
- BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is presented in a single use pre-filled glass syringe sterilized by moist heat.
- Each box contains one instruction leaflet, one syringe, two traceability labels and two sterile CE-marked needles for single use only.
- The dimensions of needles are stated on the external box.
- Needles 2X 30 G1/2.
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 20 mg/ml + 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 20 mg/ml.
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.: gel volume.
- 0.3% of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- The volume of the gel in each syringe is stated on the external box.
- BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is an injectable resorbable implant indicated to fill fine facial lines and wrinkles as well as for lip enhancement.
- It is also suitable for the correction of facial atrophic scars.
- FOR FINE LINE CORRECTION AND DEEP REHYDRATION.
- BELOTERO SOFT is suitable for the correction of superficial lines in sensitive skin areas.
- YOUR SKIN REJUVENATION.
- BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE is optimal for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its water-binding capacity.
ZONES OF INJECTION
- BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE IS IDEAL FOR FINE LINES SUCH AS: Crow’s feet. Perioral lines (smoker lines). Forehead lines.
- BELOTERO SOFT LIDOCAINE can be used for all skin types.
BELOTERO BY MERZ AESTHETICS RANGE OF PRODUCTS
The BELOTERO products are designed for you to tailor an aesthetic solution for each patient depending on the skin’s structural and functional needs.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Belotero® Hydro is specifically designed for deep rehydration treatments.
- The recommended injection sites for skin rejuvenation with Belotero® Hydro are the face, neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.
- The smooth solution.
- Belotero® Soft is optimised for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its excellent cohesivity and its water binding capacity.
- This product integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in a very gentle way! Belotero® Soft is indicated for fine lines such as crow´s feet and perioral lines.
- Seamless integration.
- Belotero® Balance (also known as Belotero® Basic) is your choice for the correction of medium to deep lines such as perioral lines.
- Your natural choice for the correction of moderate to deep lines such as the lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines). The product can also be used for lip augmentation when you are looking to add volume to your lips and lip contour.
- The natural look.
- For a plumped and refreshed look, which fills folds and deep wrinkles leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
- Thanks to a balanced elasticity that safely provides optimal skin support, Belotero® Intense provides long-lasting results which enhance your satisfaction with your appearance.
- Effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as: Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, and cupid’s bow. Everyone will notice your refreshed look, but no one will know.
- Powerful volumising capacity.
- Live life at full volume! We are all born with a round face full of volume and fat that we lose naturally over time.
- Belotero® Volume is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss, designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume in areas such as cheeks, cheek bones, chin and temples.
- Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volume due to its tailored plasticity. Based on its balanced cohesivity, the product is long lasting and with no migration.
Belotero® Lips shape:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Shape is intended to give volume and to sublimate the upper and lower lips.
Belotero® Lips contour:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Contour is designed to define the contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow's feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures. Intense: Correction of deeper lines: nasolabial folds, marionette lips, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures, cupid's bow.
- Volume: Restoration of facial volume: cheeks, temples.
- Lips and shape: Sublimate the upper and lower lips. Contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
You might also like
BATCH OF 10 BELOTERO SOFT (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
BATCH OF 10 BELOTERO SOFT LIDO (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
BATCH OF 20 BELOTERO SOFT LIDO (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
BATCH OF 20 BELOTERO SOFT (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS