BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO (2x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
MEDICAL USE. MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS III. For successful treatment it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on the injection techniques for soft tissue augmentation.
MERZ AESTHETICS PRODUCTS. WARNING: DISTRIBUTION FROM FRANCE TO U.S.A OF MERZ PORTOFLIO MEDICAL DEVICES SUCH AS BELOTERO, RADIESSE, ETERMIS IS PROHIBITED. IT'S A VIOLATION OF FDA LAW. ORDER WILL BE CANCELED.
BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO is a sterile, transparent, colorless, pyrogen-free and viscoelastic gel, composed of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin, in physiological phosphate buffer.
Elastic and malleable volumizing hyaluronic acid which restores the volumes of the face.
“Polydensified” monophasic gel doubly crosslinked. Low viscosity. Long duration of action.
Good tissue integration.
BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO is an elastic, versatile, absorbable and modular volumizing hyaluronic acid gel intended to create or restore volumes in the face and cheeks. Temples. Chin. Cheekbone. Malar regions.
PRESENTATION BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO
- BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO is presented in a single use pre-filled glass syringe, sterilized by moist heat.
- Each box contains 2 syringes of BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO
- 1 sterile 30G1/2” needle and 1 sterile 27G1/2” needle, 1 sterile cannula 27G/37 mm,
- 1 instruction leaflet and 4 traceability labels.
- The sterile CE-Marked needles are for single use only. As stated on the syringe label and the carton.
- The Volume of the gel in each syringe is as stated on the syringe label and the carton.
- Needles: 30G1/2 (X2) et 27G1/2 (X2)
- Canules: 27G/37 mm (X2)
- Seriynge: Pre-filled glass syringe 1 ml (X2)
COMPOSITION BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO
- Hyaluronate de sodium réticulé 26 mg/ml + lidocaine 0,3%.
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 26 mg/mL
- Lidocaine 0,3%
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.
INDICATION BELOTERO VOLUME LIDO
- POWERFUL VOLUMISING EFFECT. LIVING LIFE AT FULL VOLUME.
- BELOTERO VOLUME is an injectable resorbable implant indicated to restore facial Volumes, as for example to enhance the cheeks or the chin.
- BELOTERO VOLUME was especially designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume.
- The excellent malleability of BELOTERO VOLUME makes it ideal for modelling and restoring of facial volume.
- Replacement of lost volume and smoothing of unwanted wrinkles in the following areas: cheeks, cheekbones, chin and temples.
- BELOTERO VOLUME is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss.
- YOUR BELOTERO VOLUME EXPERIENCE. The secret of BELOTERO VOLUME is its perfect adaptability to your individual needs, resulting in a natural-looking appearance.
AREAS OF INJECTION
- BELOTERO VOLUME can be injected in different areas to restore facial volumes. BELOTERO VOLUME as especially designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume.
- For an enhanced treatment comfort. Cheeks. Temples. Chin. Cheekbone. Middle malarial regions.
- Correction of fine lines crow's feet and perioral lines. Correction of moderate lines: the glabella, nasolabial folds, folds of bitterness, lips contours, the volume of the lips, commissures of the lips. Correction of deep lines: nasolabial fold, folds of bitterness, contour of the lips, the volume of the lips, commissures of the lips, the bow of cupid.
Deep derm. BELOTERO VOLUME is designed to be injected into the deep dermis, subcutaneous- ly or in the upper periostea, by a legally approved practitioner. For successful treatment, it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on injection techniques for restoring facial Volume. A good knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the site to be treated is required. The treatment must be carried out under appropriate aseptic conditions.
The BELOTERO products are designed for you to tailor an aesthetic solution for each patient depending on the skin’s structural and functional needs.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Belotero® Hydro is specifically designed for deep rehydration treatments. The recommended injection sites for skin rejuvenation with Belotero® Hydro are the face, neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.
- The smooth solution.
- Belotero® Soft is optimised for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its excellent cohesivity and its water binding capacity. This product integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in a very gentle way! Belotero® Soft is indicated for fine lines such as crow´s feet and perioral lines.
- Seamless integration.
- Belotero® Balance (also known as Belotero® Basic) is your choice for the correction of medium to deep lines such as perioral lines. Your natural choice for the correction of moderate to deep lines such as the lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines).
- The product can also be used for lip augmentation when you are looking to add volume to your lips and lip contour.
- The natural look.
- For a plumped and refreshed look, which fills folds and deep wrinkles leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
- Thanks to a balanced elasticity that safely provides optimal skin support, Belotero® Intense provides long-lasting results which enhance your satisfaction with your appearance.
- Effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as: Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, and cupid’s bow. Everyone will notice your refreshed look, but no one will know.
- Powerful volumising capacity.
- Live life at full volume! We are all born with a round face full of volume and fat that we lose naturally over time.
- Belotero® Volume is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss, designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume in areas such as cheeks, cheek bones, chin and temples.
- Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volume due to its tailored plasticity. Based on its balanced cohesivity, the product is long lasting and with no migration.
Belotero® Lips shape:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Shape is intended to give volume and to sublimate the upper and lower lips.
Belotero® Lips contour:
- The ideal lips.
- BELOTERO® Lips Contour is designed to define the contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow's feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures.
- Intense: Correction of deeper lines: nasolabial folds, marionette lips, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures, cupid's bow.
- Volume: Restoration of facial volume: cheeks, temples.
- Lips and shape: Sublimate the upper and lower lips. Contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.