SKINCEUTICALS BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE SERUM 30 ml
SKINCEUTICALS BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE SERUM is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts.
This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation to reduce the formation of acne and clogged pores, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Reduces excess sebum production. Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, and uneven skin tone. Decongests clogged pores. Diminishes visible signs of aging. Ideal for acne-prone, oily, combination, and aging skin types. A targeted, oil-free approach to target imperfections and address the visible signs of premature skin ageing. This acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation designed to help protect against the appearance of imperfections, minimise blemishes, and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Once or twice daily, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face.
This powerful, targeted anti-aging serum addresses adult acne and signs of aging with a one-of-a-kind technology of Dioic Acid, Salicylic Acid, LHA, Glycolic Acid, and Citric Acid to fight the formation of acne and reduce excess sebum production as it helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough surface texture that can lead to an aged appearance.
1. CLEANSE & TONE.
3. CORRECT WITH BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE.
1. CLEANSE & TONE.
2. CORRECT WITH BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE.
- 2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum.
- 0.3% LHA (caproloyl salicylic acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin’s surface.
- 1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne.
- 3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Alcohol denat., water, methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, diisopropyl adipate, octadecenedioic acid, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, citric acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-10