MERZ AESTHETICS TSK CANNULAS 25Gx50mm -2.0 INCH/20
TSK Dermal Filler Cannulas uses a newly designed tip, a proprietary coating and making the cannula less flexible. The result is up to 50% better gliding of the cannula, the cannula direction can be better controlled, and the filler can be placed more precisely.
- – 50% better gliding: The revolutionary design of the TSK CANNULAS Dermal Filler provides up to 50% better gliding.
- – Reduced risk of bruising: This results in less bruising, improved patient comfort and increased precision when administering dermal fillers.
- – Easier cannula introduction: TSK cannulas have the best overall manageability with easier insertion, lowest penetration force and best gliding capacity.
- – Reduced patient discomfort: The length and flexibility allow aesthetic practitioners to cover a larger surface area with a single entry point. The cannula direction can be better controlled, and the filler can be placed more precisely.
PIECES/BOX: 20 pieces.
KIND: Dermal Filler Cannulas.
ADVANTAGES: Dermal filler cannulas with blunt tips have been developed for use with HA and non HA dermal fillers. Blunt tip dermal filler cannulas slide through subcutaneous layer rather that cutting through tissue and vessels like traditional hypodermic needles.
- Dome shaped tip design: Easier cannula introduction. Reduced risk of bruising. The patented dome shaped creates less resistance than a traditional cannula tip. This reduces the cannula introduction force needed and the risk of bruising.
-Proprietary surface treatment: Up to 50% better gliding. Reduced patient discomfort. Cannulas are made of the highest quality steel with a proprietary surface treatment. This reduces friction with skin tissue and patient discomfort, and improves the cannula handling.
- Nearest to tip filler delivery: More accurate filler placement. Reduced product loss.