ALIAXIN GP GLOBAL PERFORMANCE (2x1ml) IBSA
MEDICAL DEVICE. Use of the product is exclusively reserved for a qualified doctor.
Aliaxin® GP Global Performance is an absorbable filler medical device (sterile non-pyrogenic and physiological gel) to be used for the correction of medium and deep sagging skin on the face and to increase the volume and contour of the lips. The main component is cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, produced by biofermentation. ALIAXIN® GP GLOBAL PERFORMANCE “Global performance” – Ideal for treating the most common facial imperfections, offering a corrective and prolonged action for wrinkles and more pronounced folds (nasolabial folds, nose, chin, lip augmentation and cheeks).
- Molecular weight of hyaluronic acid: 1000 kDa, 2000 kDa.
- Concentration of cross-linked HA: 25 mg/ml.
- Natural HA concentration: 2.5 mg/ml.
- Rheological values: Flow 0.53, Lift 39 (Pa), Sculpt 0.28.
- HYDROACTION 2/4.
- LIFTACTION 4/5.
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml.
- 4 needles of type 27G x 13 mm and 27G x 19 mm.
Aliaxin® GP Global Performance is indicated for the restoration of physiological volumes of the face and intended for the treatment of imperfections in the following areas of the face:
- nasolabial folds.
- perioral wrinkles.
- facial and acne scars.
- glabellar lines.
- frontal wrinkles.
- areas of the face that require an enrichment of the facial tissue (cheeks, chin, cheekbones, lips) with temporary increase in volume by soft tissue growth.
The use of the product is reserved exclusively for a qualified doctor.
Aliaxin GP Global Performance is available in 2 ml packaging. Each package contains:
- 2 sealed blister packs each containing 1 single dose/disposable sterile pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
- Adhesive label to stick on the patient file for product traceability.
- 4 sterile needles (27G X 13mm TSK 0123 - 27G X 19mm TSK 0123).
Aliaxin® GP Global Performance is injected into the skin tissue for supplementation of the extracellular matrix and intracutaneous volumetric increase, ie for the treatment of cutaneous depressions due to wrinkles and scars.
The complete intradermal dermal filler range containing ultrapure Hyaluronic Acid with the ability seamlessly integrate into the skin. A non-invasive, innovative treatment for natural contouring, lifting and hydration. Every area of the face requires a personalised treatment. IBSA has created six different formulations using different molecular weights with specific visco-elastic properties, offering a complete product line for the simultaneous treatment of 12 different facial areas. The Aliaxin range takes full advantage of the HA characteristics, supporting not only LIFT (filling) action but also HYDRO action through rehydration and tissue stimulation. Every area of the face requires a personalized treatment. IBSA has created four different formulations using different molecular weights with specific visco-elastic properties, offering a complete product line for the simultaneous treatment of 12 different facial areas.
- ALIAXIN® SR SHAPE & RESTORE For tear trough and broad areas, as well as facial contour definition with a long-lasting effect.
- ALIAXIN® FL LIPS “Fine lines” – Specific treatments for fine lines with an ideal viscosity for restoring firmness and natural definition. Also used to define the vermillion border of the lips.
- ALIAXIN® GP GLOBAL PERFORMANCE “Global performance” – Ideal for treating the most common facial imperfections, offering a corrective and prolonged action for wrinkles and more pronounced folds (nasolabial folds, nose, chin, lip augmentation and cheeks).
- ALIAXIN® LV LIPS VOLUME
- ALIAXIN® EV ESSENTIAL VOLUME “Essential volume” – Ideal for subcutaneous implants, restoring facial volume and its symmetries with natural results, thanks to an optimal lifting capacity.
- ALIAXIN® SV SUPERIOR VOLUME
The formulations of the ALIAXIN® range with specific and different viscoelastic properties come from IBSA research. IBSA technology is able to guarantee different clinical results by using a combination of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights while acting on the degree of cross-linking.
Aliaxin dermal filler. Aliaxin® is a range of monophasic dermal fillers containing a combination of well-defined molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to achieve different biological and mechanical effects. The main characteristics of Aliaxin are high tissue integration and stability, which gives natural but at the same time long-lasting results. It is manufactured by IBSA Farmaceutici Italia at an FDA-approved US site in Italy, and distributed in the UK and Ireland by HA-Derma Ltd.
Non-animal hyaluronic acid (HA).
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
IBSA's Hyaluronic Acid is an ultrapure grade hyaluronic acid, produced by a patented bio-fermentation process, from Streptococcus Zooepidemicus, which ranks worldwide as "Premium Grade" in terms of purity, safety and its high resistance to thermal production processes.
The Aliaxin cross-linking process results in a ready-to-use gel without the need for fragmentation or additional handling, with low percentage cross-linking (<10%) and low BDDE residue (<0.1ppm). All this makes the final product safer and easier to inject thanks to the optimization of the viscoelastic characteristics.
IS A SKIN TEST NECESSARY BEFORE THE TREATMENT?
No allergy test necessary.
IS IT TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT?
Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down in the skin over a period of months, ultimately leaving no trace of the filler.
Medical device. CE marking.
Qualified members of the medical profession only.