CROMA STERiGLIDE CANNULAS TSK 22Gx70mm -2 3/4 INCH/20
MEDICAL USE. REF: PRC-22070ISG / 38170. Box: 20x cannula + 20x introducer needle.
CROMA TSK Dermal Filler Cannulas. CROMA STERiGLIDE uses a newly designed tip, a proprietary coating and making the cannula less flexible. The result is up to 50% better gliding of the cannula, the cannula direction can be better controlled, and the filler can be placed more precisely.
- – 50% better gliding: The revolutionary design of the TSK STERiGLIDE™ CANNULAS Dermal Filler provides up to 50% better gliding.
- – Reduced risk of bruising: This results in less bruising, improved patient comfort and increased precision when administering dermal fillers.
- – Easier cannula introduction: TSK cannulas have the best overall manageability with easier insertion, lowest penetration force and best gliding capacity.
- – Reduced patient discomfort: The length and flexibility allow aesthetic practitioners to cover a larger surface area with a single entry point. The cannula direction can be better controlled, and the filler can be placed more precisely.
After TSK’s first cannula introduction with the CSH Cannula, TSK introduced their award winning STERiGLIDE™ cannula in 2012. The STERiGLIDE™outperforms any other cannula available and remains to lead the market as the golden standard. TSK Laboratory is the market leader in a wide range of specialty needles and cannula's for filler, mesotherapy and botulinum toxin injections.
- 20 pieces (+20 introduction needles)
- 22G, 25G, 27G, 30G
- 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 70mm
- Dermal Filler Cannulas.
Dermal filler cannulas with blunt tips have been developed for use with HA and non HA dermal fillers. Blunt tip dermal filler cannulas slide through subcutaneous layer rather that cutting through tissue and vessels like traditional hypodermic needles.
- - Dome shaped tip design: Easier cannula introduction. Reduced risk of bruising. The patented dome shaped tip of the STERiGLIDE™ creates less resistance than a traditional cannula tip. This reduces the cannula introduction force needed and the risk of bruising.
- -Proprietary surface treatment: Up to 50% better gliding. Reduced patient discomfort. STERiGLIDE™ cannulas are made of the highest quality steel with a proprietary surface treatment. This reduces friction with skin tissue and patient discomfort, and improves the cannula handling.
- - Nearest to tip filler delivery: More accurate filler placement. Reduced product loss. Practitioners can see and feel the end of the cannula tip. Delivery of filler near the end of the tip creates a more accurate sense of filler placement. It also reduces product loss in the tip ending.
- - Clear side-port marking: More accurate filler placement. Better handling. The hard polymer hub of the STERiGLIDE™ cannula has a clear side-port marking. The marking indicates the position of the needle opening and acts as a visual aid for more accurate filler delivery.
DIFFERENTS SIZES OF Dermal Filler Cannulas
- PRC-30025ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 30G x 25mm 1″ pouce /20
- PRC-27050ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 27G x 50mm 2″ /20
- PRC-27038ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 27G x 38mm 1 ½” /20
- PRC-27025ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 27G x 25mm 1″/ 20
- PRC-25050ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 25G x 50mm 2″ /20
- PRC-25038ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 25G x 38mm 1 ½” /20
- PRC-22070ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 22G x 70mm 2 ¾” /20
- PRC-22050ISG Canule STERiGLIDE™ 22G x 50mm 2 /20.