JUVEDERM VOLUMA Lidocaine (2x1ml) ALLERGAN
MEDICAL USE. Medical device only for professional use.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA WITH LIDOCAINE is a pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) which is not of animal origin.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, clear, colorless, homogenized gel implant.
Consists of crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by Streptococcus equi bacteria, formulated to a concentration of 20 mg/mL and 0.3% lidocaine in a physiologic buffer.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA is a product of innovative injectable facial fillers made of hyaluronic acid that restores volume to sunken cheeks and firmness to sagging skin of the jawline to create a smooth and natural effect.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA also combines with collagen and elastin to improve the structure and elasticity of the skin and give it a smooth appearance.
Is designed to add volume beneath the skin's surface, which provides lift and contour to the cheek area during natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss.
PACKAGING JUVEDERM VOLUMA
- Syringe : 2 x 1 ml
- The gel is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe.
- Conditionnement : 2x 1 ml">Needle Size : 4 x 27 G1/2 (CE 0123).
- Each box contains two 1ml.
- One syringe contains 1 mL of JUVEDERM VOLUMA with Lidocaine.
- Each box contains two 1mL JUVEDERM VOLUMA with Lidocaine syringes, 4 single use 27G/1/2”sterile needles to be used only for injecting JUVEDERM VOLUMA with Lidocaine, an instruction leaflet, and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
COMPOSITION JUVEDERM VOLUMA
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg + 0,3 ml de chlorhydrate lidocaine
- HA concentration : 20 mg/ml
- Lidocain 0.3%
- Volumizing capacity : 5/5
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.
- With the inclusion of a light local anesthetic, lidocaine (0.3%), patients have a greater comfort during treatment and a softer injection experience.
JUVEDERM VOLUMA is indicated for deep, subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal, injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVEDERM VOLUMA with Lidocaine is an injectable implant intended to restore volume of the face.
- In fact, an important sign of aging is the loss of skin volume in the cheeks.
AREAS OF FACE
- Cheeks, temples, cheekbones and chin.
- Restoring the loss of dermal volume and smoothing the midface.
- Rejuvenation hollow areas around the cheeks.
- Creation of volume and rejuvenation of the chin contour.
The results are instant with a natural-looking.
Last up to 18 months. Using the latest technology to restore skin volume, JUVEDERM VOLUMA proves a little volume can do wonders by giving the face a more youthful and natural appearance.