JUVEDERM VOLIFT Lidocaine (2x1ml) ALLERGAN
MEDICAL USE. Medical device only for professional use. Use reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because they require a medical procedure. JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is intended to be used via deep dermis or lips mucosa injection by an authorized medical practitioner.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) which is not of animal origin.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT is an innovative injectable facial filler made from hyaluronic acid that restores volume to sunken cheeks and firmness of the skin sagging jawline, to create a smooth and natural effect. TECHNOLOGY VYCROSS. JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is the new hyaluronic acid filler of the range and the third JUVÉDERM product developed from the technology VYCROSS exclusive to ALLERGAN. THE most versatile and used in many areas of the face.
- 2 x 1 ml. One syringe contains 1mL of Juvéderm JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine.
- Needle : 4 x 30 G1/ 2.
- The gel is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe. Each box contains two 1mL JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine syringes, 4 single-use 30G1/2” sterile needles to be used only for injecting JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine, an instruction leaflet and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
COMPOSITION JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) 17.5mg /ml+ Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%
- Hyaluronic acid gel 17,5 mg.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg.
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.
- Volumizing capacity 4/5
- The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient’s pain during treatment.
It is specially designed to restore lost volume in the middle of the face due to aging, particularly in the cheeks, cheekbones in and around the chin.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaineis an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration.
In the deep dermis.
EQUIVALENCE US /UE
JUVEDERM VOLLURE XC was first approved in Europe as JUVEDERM VOLIFT in 2013 as an injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds in adults over the age of 21.
ZONES OF INJECTION
- Remodeling of the eyebrow and temples.
- Naso-genial furrows, volume of the lips and folds of bitterness.
- Contour of the face and wrinkles jugales.
- Restores the facial volume: cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
Results are instant, natural looking and can last up to 18 months.
- Restores facial volume: cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
- Wrinkles are not the only signs of aging.
- In fact, an important sign of aging is the loss of dermal volume in the cheeks.
- This can be difficult to correct with limited surgical solutions and non-surgical solutions available.
ALLERGAN JUVEDERM RANGE - HYLACROSS TECHNOLOGIE
ALLERGAN : LEADER MONDIAL EN ESTHÉTIQUE MÉDICALE. JUVEDERM is made by ALLERGAN, a global health care company that pioneered the development of medical aesthetic treatments over three decades. JUVEDERM has been used in over 32 millions treatments worldwide, a number that grows every day. The JUVEDERM portfolio of facial fillers are natural looking, long lasting, and have a good safety profile; no wonder it is chosen by practitioners and patients. A collection of fillers for different needs. JUVÉDERM is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are natural looking and long lasting. JUVEDERM option is a safe and effective non-surgical treatment to refresh your appearance. JUVEDERM offers natural results in appearance and touch.