DEFINISSE RELIFE THREADS RANGE TO RESHAPE
DEFINISSE Threads is a range made up of the Definisse ancorage threads, Definisse double needle threads (12 and 23 cm) and Definisse free floating threads (12 and 23.2 cm) products.
The Definisse suture thread is a class III resorbable synthetic surgical medical device and bears, under these regulations, the CE marking 0373-21 / 03/2018.
RESORBABLE SUPPORT THREADS TO RETHINK THE CONTOURS.
DEFINISSE Revitalizing threads are absorbable, monofilament, suspension barbed threads designed to lift and hold soft and/or sagging facial tissues for a refreshed look and more defined facial contours.
Definisse threads are uniquely made of poly-L-lactic acid and caprolactone, which have tiny barbs that stimulate fibroblasts to synthesize extracellular matrix and collagen in the skin to lift and hold soft facial tissues in place, longer than most other kinds of sutures
1 / FREE FLOATING THREADS
- Available in 12 and 23.2 cm notched length.
- Definisse free floating threads absorbable support threads are bi-directional and converging.
2 / DOUBLE NEEDLES THREADS
Available in 12 and 23 cm (notched length). Definisse Double Needle threads absorbable support threads are bi-directional and converging. Each end of the support wire is provided with a straight needle for thread insertion:
- Length 100 mm for the support wire 12 cm.
- Length 150 mm for the support wire 23 cm.
3 / ANCORAGE THREADS
- Definisse ancorage threads absorbable support threads are monofilament yarns with a central part with monodirectional notches.
- One end has a straight needle for insertion, 152 mm long, and the other end has a semi-circular rounded point needle, 31.1 mm long.
- A higher quality syringe allows for less extrusion force, making injections more regular and manageable.
PROFESSIONAL RANGE. USE IN THE MEDICAL CABINET REQUIRES A MEDICAL ACT CARRIED OUT BY A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR, DERMATOLOGIST OR AESTHETIC MEDICINE.