RESTYLANE / GALDERMA
RESTYLANE - QMED - GALDERMA
RESTYLANE is manufactured by Q-Med, a Swedish company within GALDERMA.
GALDERMA, a pharmaceutical company with over 6,000 employees worldwide, specializes in dermatology and is present in more than 100 countries.
Delivering reliable outcomes and a proven safety record for more than 20 years, RESTYLANE provides the natural elegance to make you look good and feel good.
World’s first stabilized and FDA-approved non-animal HA filler.
Over 20 years of clinical legacy. Over 30 million treatments worldwide.
Over 3000 patients followed in clinical trials.
Over 150 scientific publications and 40 randomized controlled trials.
Natural-looking elegance supported by 20 years of proof in real life.
RESTYLANE GALDERMA PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
RESTYLANE products are formulated as clear gels that contain HA.
This substance is naturally found in the body to provide hydration and structure, but is depleted as we age and is also quickly removed from the body.
RESTYLANE Dermal fillers, including collagen and hyaluronic acid, are injected in the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles, provide volume and definition to lips and cheeks and improve the appearance of scars.
- RESTYLANE Products that RESTORE a healthy, youthful appearance by filling lines and wrinkles or adding volume
- RESTYLANE Products that ENHANCE facial balance and harmony by providing shape and contour to facial features, such as the lips, cheeks and chin.
- RESTYLANE Products that REFRESH the skin for a radiant, hydrated look.
Restylane Restore products can help to restore a healthy, youthful appearance by filling lines and wrinkles or adding volume.
The unique characteristics of Restylane Restore dermal fillers mean that they offer a versatile solution to address your individual needs, in a number of facial areas:
- -Restylane Fynesse (Emervel Touch) Fills fine lines and provides the skin with a smooth result.
- -Restylane Refyne (Emervel Classic) Fills lines and wrinkles and provides the skin with a refined result.
- -Restylane Fills lines and wrinkles, providing more support and structure to the skin.
- -Restylane Volyme (Emervel Volume) Provides natural volumisation, restoring age related volume loss.
Restylane Enhance products can help to enhance your facial balance by providing more definition and shape. Restylane Enhance dermal fillers can each be used in a number of facial areas.
TO PROVIDE SHAPE AND DEFINITION TO YOUR FACIAL CONTOURS.
- -Restylane Defyne (Emervel Deep) Shaping and defining facial contours through high lifting capabilities with a defined result
- -Restylane Lyft (Restylane Perlane) Providing lift and structure to the facial contours through high lifting capabilities with a pronounced effect.
- -Restylane Kysse (Emervel Lips) Enhancing the shape of the lip by adding volume and contour to the lip with a balanced and natural look.
Restylane Skinboosters is a versatile and effective solution for skin concerns in the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
Restylane Refresh products can help to gradually improve your skin’s condition, increasing elasticity, and reducing fine lines and imperfections.
Restylane Skinboosters are clinically provent to offer improvements to skin condition, gradually increasing elasticity, improving roughness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and other imperfections such as acne scare
Restylane Vital skinbooster, Vital light.
- Restylane Skinboosters are ideal for patients with younger skin who want to act on the first signs of ageing, progressively improving skin condition and reducing the appearance of fine lines;
- Restylane Skinboosters can help to gradually reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, such as acne scars.
All RESTYLANE by GALDERMA QMED on France-health, the on-line parapharmacy specialized in aesthetic medicine , mesotherapy and care: all dermal filler brands, hyaluronic acid injections, cosmetic facial filler, medical devices, pre and post injections, cannulas, thread lift , accessory, beauty care and anti-aging products.
PROFESSIONAL RANGE USE IN MEDICAL CABINET AS NEED FOR A MEDICAL ACT CARRIED OUT BY A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR, DERMATOLOGIST OR AESTHETIC MEDICINE.
There are 14 products.