SAYPHA RICH (1x1ml)/EX PRINCESS RICH Mésothérapie (1x1ml) CROMA
IN 2019 CROMA PRINCESS BECOMES CROMA SAYPHA. MEDICAL USE. Medical device only for professional use. CE Marked Medical Device class III. TECHNOLOGY SMART - a unique method of cross–linking created by CROMA.
SAYPHA RICH is a sterile, viscoelastic, clear, colourless, transparent, isotonic and biodegradable gel implant, containing a high concentration of hyaluronic acid that is stabilized by glycerol, a natural moisturizer that retains water and preserves hydration.
INDICATIONS OF SAYPHA RICH
HYDRATATING. MESOTHERAPY. SAYPHA RICH is indicated for mesotherapy treatments.
SAYPHA RICH replenish and regenerates the loss of hyaluronic acid due to aging, improves hydration, skin tone and elasticity and corrects fine lines, acts as a filler for small lines such as crow's feet, smile lines or smoke lines surrounding the mouth. SAYPHA RICH is injected into the superficial dermis it improves the tone and elasticity of the skin, gives a glow to the complexion and holds off the signs of skin ageing.
PROTOCOL SAYPHA RICH
For better results, it is recommended to have 3 treatments at a three weeks interval.
INJECTION SAYPHA RICH
The product is injected into the superficial dermal layer.
PACKAGING SAYPHA RICH
- 1 x 1ml : Box of 1 ml pre-filled syringe.
- Needles : 2 x 30 G1/2 thin wall Terumo needles ( CE 0197).
- Two traceability labels.
COMPOSITION SAYPHA RICH
- Non-cross linked HA 1.8% (18 mg/ml) + glycerol.
- Level of cross-linking 0/4.
- Non-cross linked and stabilised with glycerol.
Based on the SMART technique, the gel is not cross-linked but stabilized by glycerol, a natural moisturizer, which retains water and preserves hydration. SAYPHA RICH shows a high concentration of HA and a very high molecular weight (3.0 mio Daltons) for long-lasting rejuvenation effects. The combination of HA and glycerol durably increases the hydration of the skin.
AREAS OF APPLICATION SAYPHA RICH
Neck, décolletage, back of hands, upper arms, crow's feet and smoking lines around the mouth.
SAYPHA RICH by CROMA DETAILS
- Concentration HA : 1.8% (18 mg/mL).
- Reticulating : 0/4.
- Glycerol (20 mg/mL).
- Other ingredients : Phosphate-citrate-buffer.
- Dynamic viscosity (at shear rate 5 s-1: ) : > 20.000 mPa.s.
- Needle : 2 x 30G 1⁄2 thin-wall needles.
- Packaging : Box of 1 mL syringe.
- Injection area : Superficial dermal layer.
- Indication : Viscoelastic solution for the replacement of hyaluronic acid depleted by the ageing process, to improve the hydration, tone and elasticity of the skin and fill fine wrinkles such as crow's feet and smoking lines around the mouthiscoelastic solution for the replacement of hyaluronic acid depleted by the ageing process, to improve the hydration, tone and elasticity of the skin and fill fine wrinkles such as crow's feet and smoking lines around the mouth.
SAYPHA BY CROMA RANGE OF PRODUCYS
SAYPHA® Croma's range of hyaluronic acid fillers includes 6 products:
- SAYPHA® RICH,
- SAYPHA® FILLER (with / without lidocaine),
- SAYPHA® VOLUME (with / without lidocaine) and
- SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine.
SAYPHA® RICH (EC 0459)
- Regenerates the loss of hyaluronic acid due to aging, improves hydration, skin tone and elasticity and corrects fine lines.
- The product is injected into the superficial dermal layer.
SAYPHA® FILLER (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine (CE 0120)
- Corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and facial wrinkles and increases lip volume (only applicable for SAYPHA® FILLER Lidocaine).
- The product is injected into the intermediate to deep dermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME (CE 0459) and SAYPHA® VOLUME Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Have been developed to correct deeper wrinkles and wrinkles and to restore facial volume / reshape facial contours.
- The product is injected into the deeper skin layer deep dermis or hypodermis.
SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine (EC 0120)
- Is used for facial tissue augmentation to correct lowering of the volume of the middle part of the face and to define the contours of the face as well as for reconstruction purposes, for example in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy.
- The product is injected subcutaneously, locally or in the deep dermis.
- All products are made from non-animal hyaluronic acid and are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety.
CROMA Pharma GmbH
Founded in 1976, CROMA-Pharma GmbH (Croma) is an Austrian family-owned company specializing in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid for the fields of aesthetic medicine, ophthalmology and orthopedics.
CROMA currently manages 12 international sales companies and distributes its products in more than 70 countries.
In its global sales network, CROMA focuses on its own brand products for minimally invasive cosmetic medicine.
In addition to a wide range of hyaluronic acid-based fillers from its own production site, CROMA markets PDO tensor yarns, a Platelet Rich Plasma System (PRP) and customized skin care technology. within its core strategic markets.