RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER (1x1ml) GALDERMA QMED
MEDICAL USE STRICT. Reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because they require a medical procedure. Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Injectable Gel. RESTYLANE is a product developed for aesthetic purposes. RESTYLANE should be used by trained members of the medical profession only and only intended to be administered by authorized personnel in accordance with local legislation.
RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER are a part of RESTYLANE treatments which are clinically proven to offer improvements to skin health by gradually increasing elasticity, improving roughness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and other imperfections such as acne scars.
A fresh approach to skin rejuvenation, designed to deliver hydration and improvements to skin imperfections resulting in radiant, healthy skin.
Results are assured, long-lasting, and supported by 12 years of clinical experience.
RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER is accurately performed with the unique SmartClic system. RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER is versatile and effective solution for skin concerns in the face, neck, décolletage and hands. RESTYLANE VITAL is a NASHA Medical device gel manufactured by Q-Med (now part of Galderma), the maker of the popular RESTYLANE, dermal fillers aimed at a whole new approach to skin rejuvenation.
- RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER is a sterile, transparent gel of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
- It is supplied in a glass syringe.
- The product has a built in dose-guide, Smart Click System, which when activated creates a clicking sound to indicate each injected dose.
- The 1 ml syringe gives approximately 100 doses.
- The contents of the syringe are sterilized using moist heat.
- The product is for single use only.
- Disposable 29G TW (thin-walled) needles,sterilized using ethylene oxide, are provided.
- To ensure traceability the patient record label (part of syringe label) should be attached to patient records.
SKIN REJUVENATION FOR MATURE DAMAGED SKIN.
RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER treatments provide deep skin hydration and improve skin the structure and elasticity of the skin to make the skin soft and smooth with radiance.
Treatments with Restylane Skinboosters are scientifically proven to improve skin quality and can be used to rejuvenate for example the face, neck, décolletage and hands. RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER products can help to gradually improve your skin’s condition, increasing elasticity, and reducing fine lines and imperfections. RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER improve the skin’s quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin.
The treatment improves the skin’s firmness, elasticity and radiance.
TYPE OF SKIN:
Mature skin and moderate and severe photoaging.
- NASHA stabilized hyaluronic acid crosslinked technology, non-animal 20mg / ml.
- CONCENTRATION IN HA 20mg / ml of TECHNOLOGY NASHA crosslinked hyaluronic acid.
- By bacterial fermentation from streptococci bacteria.
- Saline solution in phosphate buffer qs 1 ml.
- pH 7.
- CROOS LINKING DEGREE: Micronized particle.
- Particles smaller than RESTYLANE.
- Deep hydration.
- 1 pre-filled syringe for single use 1 ml.
- 1 needle 29G 1/2.
- 1 ml SMARTCLICK syringe.
- 3X29G TW NEEDLE SMARTCLICK.
Smooth, firm and radiant skin.
- Initially: 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Maintenance treatment: Every 6 to 12 months.
- Up to 12 months.
- To maintain the results of a lip treatment, it is usually necessary to repeat the treatment within 6 months.
Very hydrophilic coating product.
- Hydrating microinjections.
- Each treatment involves a series of hydrating microinjections of long-lasting hyaluronic acid, also called stabilised HA, a water-loving substance found naturally in the body that maintains hydration in the skin.
ZONES OF INJECTION:
Face, back of the hands, décolleté and neck.