RESTYLANE VITAL LIDO SKINBOOSTER (1x1ml) GALDERMA QMED
MEDICAL USE STRICT. Reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because they require a medical procedure. Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Injectable Gel with LIDOCAIN. RESTYLANE is a product developed for aesthetic purposes. RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE SKINBOOSTER should be used by trained members of the medical profession only and only intended to be administered by authorized personnel in accordance with local legislation.
RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE are a part of Restylane treatments which are clinically proven to offer improvements to skin health by gradually increasing elasticity, improving roughness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and other imperfections such as acne scars.
Results are assured, long-lasting, and supported by 12 years of clinical experience.
The treatment is accurately performed with the unique SmartClick system.
RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE is versatile and effective solution for skin concerns in the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
The addition of lidocaine provides increased overall treatment comfort.
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE is a NASHA Medical device gel manufactured by Q-Med (now part of Galderma), the maker of the popular RESTYLANE dermal fillers; aimed at a whole new approach to skin rejuvenation.
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE is a sterile, transparent gel of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
- It is supplied in a glass syringe.
- The product has a built in dose-guide, Smart Click System, which when activated creates a clicking sound to indicate each injected dose.
- The 1 ml syringe gives approximately 100 doses.
- The contents of the syringe are sterilized using moist heat. The product is for single use only.
- Disposable 29G TW (thin-walled) needles, sterilized using ethylene oxide, are provided.
- To ensure traceability the patient record label (part of syringe label) should be attached to patient records.
- SKIN REJUVENATION FOR MATURE DAMAGED SKIN.
- This product is intended to improve skin smoothness and appearance and the elasticity of the skin in the lower cheek/ jawline in the face and dorsal hands.
- It should be injected in the dermal layer of the skin, preferably in the deeper part of dermis.
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE SKINBOOSTER treatments provide deep skin hydration and improve skin the structure and elasticity of the skin to make the skin soft and smooth with radiance.
- Treatments with Restylane Skinboosters are scientifically proven to improve skin quality and can be used to rejuvenate for example the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE SKINBOOSTER products can help to gradually improve your skin’s condition, increasing elasticity, and reducing fine lines and imperfections.
- RESTYLANE VITAL LIDOCAINE SKINBOOSTER improve the skin’s quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin.
- The treatment improves the skin’s firmness, elasticity and radiance.
TYPE OF SKIN
Mature skin and moderate and severe photoaging.
Non-Animal Cross-linked Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA) technology gel 20mg/ml + 0,3 % Lidocaine.
- Hydrochlorure de lidocaïne: 3 mg/mL.
- CONCENTRATION IN HA: 20mg / ml of TECHNOLOGY NASHA crosslinked hyaluronic acid.
- By bacterial fermentation from streptococci bacteria.
- Saline solution in phosphate buffer qs 1 ml.
- pH 7.
- CROSS LINKING DEGREE: Micronized particle.
- Particles smaller than RESTYLANE.
- Deep hydration.
- 1 pre-filled syringe for single use 1 ml.
- 1 needle 29G 1/2.
- 1 ml SMARTCLICK syringe.
- 3X29G TW NEEDLE SMARTCLICK.
- Smooth, firm and radiant skin.
- In clinical studies with RESTYLANE VITAL SKINBOOSTER patients experienced significant improvement in dermal elasticity and skin morphology up to 6 months after initial treatment.
- Initially: 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Maintenance treatment: Every 6 to 12 months.
- Up to 12 months.
- To maintain the results of a lip treatment, it is usually necessary to repeat the treatment within 6 months.
MODE OF ACTION
This product is naturally integrated into the skin where it helps to improve skin smoothness and appearance and the elasticity of the skin. This is accomplished by the water associated with the stabilized hyaluronic acid in the gel. The unique characteristics of the gel help maintain the effect for a long period of time.
Very hydrophilic coating product.
ZONES OF INJECTION
Face, back of the hands, décolleté and neck.