BELOTERO REVIVE (1x1ml) MERZ AESTHETICS
MEDICAL USE. MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS III. For successful treatment it is essential that the practitioner has received a specific training on the injection techniques for soft tissue augmentation.
MERZ AESTHETICS PRODUCTS. WARNING: DISTRIBUTION FROM FRANCE TO U.S.A OF MERZ PORTOFLIO MEDICAL DEVICES SUCH AS BELOTERO, RADIESSE, ETERMIS IS PROHIBITED. IT'S A VIOLATION OF FDA LAW. ORDER WILL BE CANCELED.
2019 Merz Launches New BELOTERO REVIVE Dermal Filler.
BELOTERO REVIVE contains a unique combination of hyaluronic acid (HA) and glycerol, designed to improve hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin and to address the appearance of fine lines. Improve skin hydration, reduce redness and roughness and minimize the appearance of fine lines.
BELOTERO REVIVE is considered to be an effective and safe HA injectable for skin revitalization in patients suffering from signs of skin aging and loss of skin elasticity. BELOTERO REVIVE seems to be a perfect early intervention approach in patients that do not need volumizing treatment and a combination approach in older patients with more pronounced aging.
- BELOTERO REVIVE is a sterile, transparent, colorless, pyrogen-free, viscoelastic gel composed of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of non-animal origin in a physiological phosphate buffer.
- It contains glycerol.
- 2x 30 G ½ Needle.
- Sterile glass refilled syringe 1 ml.
- Each box contains two sterile CE-marked hypodermic needles of 30G1/2 and two traceability labels per syringe as well as instructions for use.
The new hyaluronic acid (HA) filler works beneath the skin to improve skin hydration, reduce redness and roughness and minimize the appearance of fine lines. HYALURONIC ACID WITH NEW COHESIVE POLYDENSIFIED MATRIX CPM TECHNOLOGY. BELOTERO REVIVE is defined by its CPM technology, as it gives the HA filler the unique rheological qualities that influence how it behaves during and after injection.
ZONES OF INJECTION
Chin, cheekbones, valley of tears, temples, tail of eyebrow, nose. Its high elasticity gives the skin optimal support and its polydensified gel allows to be perfectly integrated by the fabrics for a natural, flexible and durable result in all the zones needing to be projected, filled and put back in tension at the same time .
INJECTION TECHNIQUE OF BELOTERO REVIVE
Recommended injection techniques are linear or serial threading, fanning, cross-hatching or serial puncture. BELOTERO REVIVE can be used for all Fitzpatrick skin types. The injected quantity depends on the area to be corrected.
BELOTERO REVIVE offers a skin treatment plan that’s all about you. Improving hydration and the quality of your skin. Taking care of fine lines first, but also facial scars, all while improving the elasticity and firmness of your biggest beauty asset.
BELOTERO REVIVE is applied via injection over multiple treatments working as a beauty booster and for an overall youthful radiance.
It works beneath the skin to provide hydration but can also be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, or as a preventative and early aesthetic intervention treatment to slow the progression of facial changes over time.
- The BELOTERO products are designed for you to tailor an aesthetic solution for each patient depending on the skin’s structural and functional needs.
- Belotero® Hydro: Skin rejuvenation. Belotero® Hydro is specifically designed for deep rehydration treatments. The recommended injection sites for skin rejuvenation with Belotero® Hydro are the face, neck, décolletage, and back of the hands.
- Belotero® Soft: The smooth solution. Belotero® Soft is optimised for fine line correction and deep rehydration due to its excellent cohesivity and its water binding capacity. This product integrates smoothly into the treated area and is uniquely developed and formulated for the treatment of superficial skin wrinkles in a very gentle way! Belotero® Soft is indicated for fine lines such as crow´s feet and perioral lines.
- Belotero® Balance: Seamless integration. Belotero® Balance (also known as Belotero® Basic) is your choice for the correction of medium to deep lines such as perioral lines. Your natural choice for the correction of moderate to deep lines such as the lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines). The product can also be used for lip augmentation when you are looking to add volume to your lips and lip contour.
- Belotero® Intense: The natural look. For a plumped and refreshed look, which fills folds and deep wrinkles leaving you feeling rejuvenated. Thanks to a balanced elasticity that safely provides optimal skin support, Belotero® Intense provides long-lasting results which enhance your satisfaction with your appearance. Effective filling capacity for lip augmentation and the correction of deep lines such as: Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, and cupid’s bow. Everyone will notice your refreshed look, but no one will know.
- Belotero® Volume: Powerful volumising capacity. Live life at full volume! We are all born with a round face full of volume and fat that we lose naturally over time. Belotero® Volume is specifically balanced to restore volume in areas of extensive volume loss, designed to add support to the overlying skin and to restore volume in areas such as cheeks, cheek bones, chin and temples. Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volume due to its tailored plasticity. Based on its balanced cohesivity, the product is long lasting and with no migration.
- Belotero® Lips shape: The ideal lips. BELOTERO® Lips Shape is intended to give volume and to sublimate the upper and lower lips.
- Belotero® Lips contour: The ideal lips. BELOTERO® Lips Contour is designed to define the contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures.
- Hydro: Face, neck, décolletage, back of hands.
- Soft: Correction of lines: crow's feet and perioral lines.
- Balance: Correction of moderate lines: nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures.
- Intense: Correction of deeper lines: nasolabial folds, marionette lips, lip contours, lip volume, oral commissures, cupid's bow.
- Volume: Restoration of facial volume: cheeks, temples.
- Lips and shape: Sublimate the upper and lower lips. Contour of the lips, soft mouth commissures