REVANESSE PROLLENIUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
PROLLENIUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES 's flagship product line is: Revanesse®, Phiderma® and PuraPlas.
REVANESSE has revolutionized the aesthetics market with its unique formula, commitment to high quality ingredients, and innovative manufacturing technique. Take control of the signs of aging with REVANESSE.
REVANESSE is a non-invasive aesthetic treatment that leverages state-of-the-art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results. Revanesse® is tried and tested with over 3 million syringes used worldwide.
THE REVANESSE FAMILY LINEThe REVANESSE family of products is a collection of injectable dermal fillers that are used to treat signs of aging.
The products have been developed to smooth out lines and wrinkles, shape and contour facial features and add volume, creating a more youthful look.
REVANESSE family of products incorporates the latest advancements in cross-linking technology, resulting in a high quality, safe and long lasting dermal filler. The Hyaluronic acid utilised in REVANESSE is naturally integrated into the tissue, keeping the skin looking healthy and natural.
REVANESSE PRODUCT LIST
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel 14mg/ml. 2 x 1ml. Non-cross-linked HA gel used to nourish and moisturize the skin. REVANESSE PURE is ideal for replenishing HA lost due to aging by hydrating the skin and restoring elasticity for firmer, healthier-looking skin.
- INDICATIONS : Fine lines and wrinkles
- INJECTION DEPTH : Superficial dermis
- 2 x 1ml.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel 25 mg/ml. Low viscosity HA gel used to fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
- This smooth and soft formulation is ideal for correcting superficial volume loss and enhancing surface imperfections to create added balance and symmetry.
- INDICATIONS : Emerging lines. Frown lines. Perioral lines. Crow’s feet/periorbital lines and glabellar lines (brows).
- INJECTION DEPTH : Superficial-to-mid dermis
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel 25 mg/ml. High viscosity (thickness), versatile HA gel used to treat mid-to-deep lines and wrinkles, as well as shape and contour the facial features.
- REVANESSE ULTRA is ideal for correcting volume loss and contouring and shaping the facial features to enhance balance and symmetry.
- INDICATIONS : Emerging lines. Frown lines, nose bridge, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, glabellar lines (brows), cheeks chin and jaw.
- INJECTION DEPTH : Mid-to-deep dermis
- Specially formulated hyaluroni acid gel for lips. 2 x 1ml.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel 25 mg/ml.
- Specially-designed HA gel used to define and augment the lips and perioral region. Since the area around the lips has unique characteristics, REVANESSE KISS is ideal for shaping and volumizing the lips.
- INDICATIONS : Lip augmentation.
- INJECTION DEPTH : Perioral region, marionette lines and nasolabial folds.
- 2 x 1ml.
- HYALURONIC ACID CROSSLINKED 25 mg / ml.
- INDICATIONS: Ideal for large volume treatments, volumization of the middle face, chin and jaw augmentation and nose correction. Deep folds, lines and wrinkles. Glabellar lines (eyebrows). Cheek Nose bridge. Chin and jaw.
- DEPTH OF INJECTION: Subcutaneous and periosteum.
PROLLENIUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES CANADA
REVANESSE is a line of products from Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., a Canadian esthetics company founded in 2002. Dedicated to the research, design, manufacture and distribution of implantable polymers in the pharmaceutical / dermatological industry, Prollenium s is committed to providing innovative products around the world that are safe and viable.
All REVANESSE by PROLLENIUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES are on France-health, the on-line parapharmacy specialized in aesthetic medicine, mesotherapy and care: all dermal filler brands, hyaluronic acid injections, cosmetic facial filler, medical devices, pre and post injections, cannulas, thread lift, accessory, beauty care and anti-aging products.
PROFESSIONAL RANGE. USE IN MEDICAL CABINET AS NEED FOR A MEDICAL ACT CARRIED OUT BY A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR, DERMATOLOGIST OR AESTHETIC MEDICINE.