SCULPTRA / GALDERMA
SCULPTRA BY GALDERMA
- Gives a natural youthful air, which manifests itself in all discretion.
- SCULPTRA gradually restores lost collagen to give a natural look.
- SCULPTRA is an implantable medical device, biocompatible, biodegradable and injectable based on L-polylactic acid.
- SCULPTRA is indicated for the increase in volume of depressed areas, in particular the correction of cutaneous depressions related to the aging of tissues such as fine lines, wrinkles, furrows, and scars.
- It is also indicated in the correction of important skin depressions related to the loss of fat in the face (lipoatrophy).
- Class III Medical Device CE0459.
- This medical device is a regulated health product which, under this regulation, bears the CE mark.
WHY CHOOSE SCULPTRA?
SCULPTRA® is a volumizer composed of L-polylactic acid, a component: Biocompatible: compatible with biological tissues. Biodegradable. Slowly absorbable. Sculptra can not be injected into the lips, eyelids, crow's feet and forehead.
PROFESSIONAL RANGE. USE IN MEDICAL CABINET AS NEED FOR A MEDICAL ACT CARRIED OUT BY A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR,. DERMATOLOGIST OR AESTHETIC MEDICINE.
All SCULPTRA BY GALDERMA are on France-health, the on-line parapharmacy specialized in aesthetic medicine, mesotherapy and care: all dermal filler brands, hyaluronic acid injections, cosmetic facial filler, medical devices, pre and post injections, cannulas, thread lift , accessory, beauty care and anti-aging products.