JUVEDERM HYDRATE (1x1ml) ALLERGAN
MEDICAL USE. Medical device only for professional use.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is a sterile apyrogenic, physiological solution of hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin containing 0.9% mannitol.
Designed to improve skin hydration and elasticity by replacing Hyaluronic acid ost through ageing.
Acts as a hydrating agent, attracting moisture, retaining it within the skin to maintain a healthy glow.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is not a filler or volumiser, but a treatment specifically designed to improve skin hydration and elasticity.
It is administered as tiny injections to the face, neck, hands and décolletage.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is designed to restore lost due to aging, moisturizing the skin and improve its elasticity and tone.
- Serynge : 1 x 1 ml
- Needle : 2 x 30 G1/6 (CE 0476 )
- One syringe contains 1 mL of JUVEDERM HYDRATE.
- The gel is presented in a graduated pre-filled syringe for single use.
- Each box contains 1 syringe of JUVEDERM HYDRATE, 2 sterile 30G1/6” for single use reserved for injection of JUVEDERM HYDRATE, an instruction leaflet and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 13.5 mg/ ml with mannitol 0.9%
- Hyaluronic acid : 13.5 mg/ ml
- Mannitol : 9 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.p.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is a solution indicated for use in improving skin hydration and elasticity by multi-injection into the dermal epidermal junction and into the superficial dermis for better skin quality with added brightness and improved skin texture.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE is a treatment designed to improve skin hydration and elasticity, causing them more fresh and natural, healthy glow to the face.
Do not inject JUVEDERM HYDRATE into the eyelids. Improving the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
AREAS OF INJECTION
Skin of the face, neck and décolleté, hands.
JUVEDERM HYDRATE effectively replenishes depleted levels of hyaluronic acid (HA) in your skin to restore a natural, healthy glow.
- Superficial dermis.
- It is administered by small injections about 1-2 cm.
- Once injected, the HA gel Distributes flow smoothly and evenly into the skin.
The results obtained with JUVEDERM HYDRATE are generally long-term, up to 3 months.