PERFECTHA FINE LINES (1x1ml) OBVIELINE
NEW BOX 1 ml. PERFECTHA is a Class III medical device, in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive 93/42/ EEC. MEDICAL USE.
PERFECTHA FINE LINES is a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid. For regaining beauty with a natural look. Smile lines. Fine facial lines. Superficial wrinkles, perioral wrinkles, crow's feet.
- Injection sites: Superficial wrinkles. Perioral wrinkles, crow's feet
- Injection depth: Superficial dermis
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20mg/mL
- HA Origin: Non Animal.
- Number of gel particles/mL (approximately): 180 000 Volumizing capacity Particles size + Crosslinking Rate: 90%
- Remanence: Between 4 and 6 months
- Needle size: 2 x 30G * ½''
- Gel volume: 1mL
- Storage away from frost and light: Between 2°C and 30°C
PERFECTHA provides optimal results with low injection volume. PERFECTHA is easy to inject due to excellent flow properties. PERFECTHA is long lasting with slow and uniform degradation. PERFECTHA has a hydrating effect.
OUR PERFECTHA RANGE (all products are CE Certified): Regaining beauty with a natural look. Perfectha® is the latest generation of hyaluronic acid filler for natural and long lasting results.
PERFECTHA, a biphasic BDDE cross-linked hyaluronic acid is represented by a range of five different products:
PERFECTHA FINE LINES, PERFECTHA COMPLEMENT, PERFECTHA DERM, PERFECTHA DEEP and PERFECTHA SUBSKIN.
is a range of cross-linked resorbable hyaluronic acid (HA) gel intended for reconstructive purposes in the treatment, for instance, of facial lipoatrophy, or morphological asymmetry associated with the aging process or other underlying conditions. The PERFECTHA product range is for intradermal and subcutaneous application and is implanted in the areas of the face and hands (PERFECTHA SUBSKIN) to fill skin depressions and also for the augmentation of tissue volume
- PERFECTHA Fine Lines: For fine lines and superficial wrinkles. 1 ml (20 mg/ml, 180000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Derm: Formulated for most moderate corrections to the face and lip contour. 1 ml (20 mg/ml, 90 000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Deep: Formulated for deep wrinkles and furrows as well as lip augmentation. 1ml (20 mg/ml, 8 000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Subskin: Formulated for large losses of volume including augmenting the jaw, the chin and the cheeks as well as rejuvenation of the hands. 1 x 3 ml (20 mg/ml, gel 2000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA Complement: Formulated for a retouch after botulinum toxin or peeling procedures. Chin augmentation. 0,8 ml (20 mg/ml, 180000 gel particles/ml).
- PERFECTHA is manufactured in FRANCE at the ObvieLine Laboratory located in Dardilly, nearby Lyon. Created in 2005 and acquired by Sinclair Pharma in 2014, ObvieLine Laboratory designs, develops and manufactures all the PERFECTHA range products.