CYTOCARE 502 (5x5ml) REVITACARE
For medical use only. Sterile single use medical devices class III.
CYTOCARE 502 is a range of resorbable implant composed of Hyaluronic acid + Rejuvenating complex, injectable by micro-injections into superficial dermis of the face to treat : fine lines and wrinkles, dehydrated skin and lack of density and radiance of the skin.
Complex combined CT50 rejuvenating formula and hyaluronic acid 2 mg.
PREVENTION Wrinkle reduction.
Intense re-densification and dermal regeneration. Warns against premature aging.
Delays the appearance of wrinkles. High Hydration. glow and radiance.
Hyaluronic acid, microelement and multivitamin complex, all 20 essential amino acids, thymidine, putrescine, lipoic acid.
- Prevention of photoaging.
- Stress-induced tired skin appearance.
- As preparation for chemical peels, or laser skin resurfacing.
- Need for instant short-term improvement in appearance.
- Middle dermis or superficial dermis of the face or the neck.
- *Do not inject into eyes circles, glabella wrinkles & lips.
- 5 vials x 5ml.
- Sterilization: aseptic filtration.
- Pyrogen free.
- Ready to use.
- Conservation condition: 2°C to 30°C.
- Close to neutral pH.
- Iso-osmolar solution.
Manual or gun.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Amino acids and trace elements activate the regeneration of tissues and restore the epidermal barrier.
- Vitamins provide antioxidant activity and protection for the skin.
- Stimulates angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels).
The skin gets a refreshed, rested appearance, begins to radiate health from the inside.
- 3 sessions with 3 weeks intervals, then maintenance of the results by 1 session every 3 months.
- Protocol and concentration can be adapted depending on the maturity of the skin.
Middle dermis or superficial dermis of the face or the neck.
Ammonium Molybdate, Ammonium Metavanadate, Calcium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Potassium Chloride,Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Selenite, Nickel Chloride, Tin Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Adenine (Vit.B4), Biotin (Vit.B8), Calcium Pantothenate(Vit.B5), Choline Chloride, Folic Acid (Vit.B9), Inositol (Vit.B7), Nicotinamide (Vit.B3), Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Thiamine (Vit.B1), Vitamin B12, Deoxythymidine, Glucose, Putrescine, Sodium Pyruvate, Lipoic Acid.
REVITACARE GAMME CYTOCARE
To reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to hydrate & improve skin tone and redensify skin.
Case: 5 vials x 5 ml or 10 vials x 5 ml
- CYTOCARE 502: young skin 25 to 35 years old
- CYTOCARE 516: Medium skin 35 to 50 years old
- CYTOCARE 53.2: Mature skin 50 years old and more
CYTOCARE is a range of resorbable implant composed of Hyaluronic acid + Rejuvenating complex, injectable by micro-injections into superficial dermis of face, neck, back of hands.
CYTOCARE 502, CYTOCARE 516, CYTOCARE 532 are sterile single use medical devices class III.
Indicated for the prevention and attenuation of wrinkles and fine lines, and for the hydration of the epidermis of the face, neck and back of the hands.
Hyaluronic Acid 2 mg - 16 mg - 32 mg Non cross-linked biotechnological origin. Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
CARACTERISTICS: QUALITY . SECURITY . EFFICIENCY.
REVITACARE Laboratory: EN ISO 13485:2012 certified. Class III Medical Devices. HA Quality: Biotechnological origin, non cross-linked. Biocompatible in compliance with ISO 10993 international standards: non cytotoxic - non irritant - non sensitizing - non mutagenic. Microbiological safety. Proved efficiency thanks to in vitro studies confirmed by clinical record. Manufacturing process according to GMP or ISO 13485.