JALUPRO HMW DERMAL BIOREVITALIZER
MEDICAL DEVICE FOR MEDICAL USE.
JALUPRO is a sterile reabsorbable injectable solution which acts as dermal biorevitalizer which can be used for the treatment of skin defects and depressions caused by wrinkles and scars. It has been studied to provide a biorevitalizing action in areas where the skin is very marked. Ruts, depressions and deep wrinkles.
One pre-filled syringe of 1.5 ml (1x1.5ml) + one bottle of 1 ml (1x1ml)
The syringe contains 20mg of sodium hyaluronate.
The bottle contains 80 mg of a sterile solution of amino acids (glycine, L-proline, L-Leucine, L-lysine HCL).
JALUPRO HMW is a medical device carried out according to Directive EEC 93/42 MDD.
Jalupro HMW is composed of
– one glass disposable syringe, apyrogen, containing a sterile gel of Sodium Hyaluronate;
– one glass bottle containing a sterile solution based on Amino Acids.
The package does not contain needles.
Face, Neck, Decollete, Underarms, Hands, Inner thighs, Abdomen, Knee region.
A range of 2,3 treatments spaced by 1/2 weeks, 2 times in a year.
- Photo-aging and Anti-aging of a face and a body (moderate and severe degree)
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Procedures during summer time
- The beginning of the course of revitalization (possible to combine with Jalupro)
- Preparation, improvement and prolongation of results for different aesthetic - procedures.
THE RESULTS A RAPID AND SAFE RECOVERY OF THE WRINKLE
JALUPRO’s use means to reduce skin wrinkleness significantly. Especially the product has shown to have an excellent biorevitalizing efficacy and to improve the main skin aging and photoaging signs.
This efficacy grows over time and lasts 6 months. Jalupro’s tolerance was very good in all treated subjects and the treatment is ideal before sunbathing too.