HYDRYALIX GENTLE LIDO (2x1.25 ml) LUMINERA
MEDICAL STRICT USE.
Medical device. Injection of hyaluronic acid. Use reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because requiring a medical procedure.
HYDRYALIX GENTLE LIDO LUMINERA: a high-end product. HYDRYALIX GENTLE LIDO is a CE certified injectable filling substance based on cross-linked, sterile and transparent hyaluronic acid (HA). Homogeneous biodegradable and durable gel.
HYDRYALIX contains hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, cross-linked with BDDE.
The longevity of hyaluronic acid molecules is enhanced by the BDDE crosslinking procedure which creates a new 3D network. Produced in a factory conforming to ISO9001 & ISO13485 standards.
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid is 20 mg / ml.
- 0.3% Lidocaine
- Texture gel: 100-300 µm
- The residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2 ppm.
- HYDRYALIX GENTLE LIDO is used for superficial wrinkles, fine to moderate wrinkles, and slightly damaged skin.
- It can be used to fill wrinkles, fine lines and folds around the mouth.
- Excellent for rejuvenating the skin.
- The gel being monophasic, it is smooth, homogeneous and easy to inject.
Recommended needles are thin walled 27 or 30G. The product comes in 2 pre-filled syringes of 1.25 ml. It must be injected into the superficial and middle dermis.
Mixed MoBi TECHNOLOGY. The cutting-edge technology used by Luminera to produce HYDRYALIX, our range of products based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid, combines the advantages associated with monophasic crosslinking and the properties of biphasic gel. The homogeneously cross-linked monophasic gel is both smooth and uniform. It reduces unwanted effects such as swelling and Tyndall effect, and its cross-linking process uses less BDDE. The monophasic gel is 100% crosslinked.
The biphasic gel combines two phases: a phase of highly crosslinked hyaluronic acid particles, and a phase of uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid whose particles are in suspension. This uncrosslinked phase is necessary for the injection. Our mixed MoBiTM technology makes it possible to obtain a monophasic gel, completely homogeneous, smooth and easy to inject.
HYDRYALIX PRODUCT RANGE
- GENTLE:Gel texture:100-300 µm
- VOLUME:Gel texture:300-500 µm
- LIPS:Gel texture: 300-500 µm
- DEEP:Gel texture:700-900 µm
- ULTRA DEEP:Gel texture: 900-1000 µm