HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO (2x1,25 ml) LUMINERA
MEDICAL STRICT USE. Medical device. Injection of hyaluronic acid. Use reserved for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors because requiring a medical procedure.
HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO- A Premium Product.
HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO provides the benefits of both monophasic and biphasic fillers.
Hydryalix is a CE mark, sterile, transparent cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injectable filler. HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO is a homogenic gel, biodegradable and long lasting.
The gel is monophasic thus, smooth, homogenous and easy to extrude. Produced in a manufacturing facility operating under strict ISO9001 & ISO13485 conditions.
The longevity of the HA molecules injected is increased by the cross linking process using BDDE that creates a new 3D network.
Indicated for Lip contour and volume. Hydralix lips lidocaine is indicated for remodelling and contouring lips.
- The HA concentration is 20 mg/mL.
- Hydryalix contains HA from non-animal origin and is cross linked using BDDE.
- Residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2ppm.
- With added Lidocaine for increased comfort during treatment.
- Gel particle size: 300-500 μm
Injection depth: labial mucosa
- Package content: 2 pre-filled syringes of 1.25ml
- Recommended needles are 27G or 30G thin-wall.
ALL HYDRYALIX PRODUCTS
An injectable, sterile, apyrogenic gel intended for soft issue augmentation.
Composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from non-animal source.
The gel is latex-free, viscoelastic, clear, transparent and bio-degradable.
Sodium hyaluronate (20 mg/ml), cross-linked <2ppm).
- GENTLE:Gel texture:100-300 µm
- VOLUME:Gel texture:300-500 µm
- LIPS:Gel texture: 300-500 µm
- DEEP:Gel texture:700-900 µm
- ULTRA DEEP:Gel texture: 900-1000 µm
Hybrid MoBiTM TECHNOLOGY
- LUMINERA 's state of the art technology for the production of Hydryalix, our cross linked HA line of products, gives the advantages of both monophasic cross linking and biphasic gel properties.
- Monophasic gel, which is homogenously cross linked, generates a smooth, uniform gel, lowers side effects, such as swelling and the Tyndall effect, and uses less BDDE for the cross linking process. Monophasic gel is 100% cross linked. Biphasic gel has two phases, a highly cross linked phase of HA particles and a non-cross linked HA phase in which the particles are suspended.
- This non cross linked phase is needed to enable the injection. In our Hybrid MoBiTM technology, the gel is monophasic, fully homogenous , smooth and easy to inject. The gel is then cut to different particle sizes, generating a line of differentiated products which are intended for diverse indications. The particle nature of the gel gives the ability to mold the injected material to the desired shape in the tissue and gives the product its firmness.